How do you connect laptop with RC?
1765 3 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KissMyAsthma13
lvl.1
Croatia

Greetings,

Saw more than one thread on this topic but I'm wondering how do you actually do it?
For example do you plug androd device to RC and them stream to your laptop?
How do you stream to your laptop?
Do you use wifi or what?

So far all android phones have failed me with app which crashes on me and will be testing with iphone in future.
So far also had issues with video being perfect on android device but when transfered to PC it seems really bright.

So basically my questions is which device is best to use for recording videos ( Nature mainly with A LOT OF green and water ) so you see what you actually get.

Regards,

KissMyAsthma13

I'm using Mavic Pro Platinum
2018-1-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

iOS works best with Dji products
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DJI GO 4 doesn't support the connection between the laptop and RC, if you want to display the transmission on the PC, I think you can consider the live stream.
If your app crashes on your phone, please try to reinstall the latest version and try again, note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pictures and videos before your reinstallation. If it doesn't help. may I know the mobile device you are using? We suggest using the devices that are on the support list can ensure the compatibility of running DJI GO 4 app, you can refer to the recommended devices below.
And if you mean the brightness of your mobile device is insufficient, you can take a glance on the Crystalsky, it features an ultra-bright screen that is clearly visible in sunlight. Hope it helps. devide support list.png
2018-1-8
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

The real video is recorderd on the SD-card in the MPP, the video on your phone is low quality video. Remove the SD-card from the MPP and insert it in the PC...
2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules