Connection to Phantom Failed'
2855 2 2014-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
clodrichard
New

United States

Just got a new Phantom vision 2 + and after a few practice flights, it started giving me problems.  The first sign was not bein able to connect to the WiFi Extender.  I did a Reset and got the Iphone to connect to the extender. Then another error shows up 'Connection to Phantom Failed'.  This error cannot be cleared in spite of various successfull attempts to bind.

I do not know what to do other than return item to dealer and see what they will do.

If anyone has an idea about this problem, please help.
2014-10-25
Use props
abeckett
New

Australia

How did you go? I have a similar problem, my Wifi Extender works - I connected with a friends Vision + but i cannot get video from my Vision +. I think the wifi module in the drone is dead. Waiting for a response from support.
2014-11-7
Use props
mogens
New

Norway

I also had my new Phantom 2 Plus work for some test flights, but I had problems connecting to the its Wifi from my iPhone 5.
I then tried the Binding procedure in the Apps settings, and then it went from bad to worst...

I now can't get to Phantom 2's Camera. With information from UserGuide and Internett, I tried two ways of Binding (using the switch).

With my Apple iPhone (IOS 8.3) and the DJI App for my new Phantom 2 Plus, I tried the two following BIND task in the App Settings menu:

1) - Manually
I'm able to enter the MAC Address, Manually and I now see a new SSID (FC200_63cdb7) displayed in settings.
I restart, and it still shows the old SSID in network list (Phantom_63cdb7) and I still can't access the Phantom 2's camera.
Error: "Connection to Phantom Failed"

2) - Using QR Code
Selecting the "Scan QR Code" gives me the following error:
"DJI Vision was explicitly denied access to the camera."
I assume this is settings on my iPhone, but I can't figur out where.
I tried different settings, and even uninstalled/installed the APP, still with no luck. (I does not ask for camera access at intallation)

So, I'm stucked here, can't figur out what more to try.
Any ideas on this issue?
Mogens
2015-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules