Where to buy
930 8 2015-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex4891
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone,

I'm about to buy an inspire 1 after saving up for it for two month. My problem now is whether to buy
It at hobby shop here in Miami or order it from DJIs website directly. Any thoughts, anyone?
2015-4-22
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Does not seem to matter at this point... When it came out people said buy from a local dealer because it would be better for service issues... but it seems DJI is limiting service to their own repair centers... Maybe in the future local shops will be able to repair... I say support your local shop.
2015-4-22
Use props
jebryant10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56112 ft
United States

Buy from a US dealer who can give you service and support.
2015-4-22
Use props
hcpilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33763 ft
United States

Coptershop!!!!!!
2015-4-22
Use props
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Coptershop for sure excellent service fast
2015-4-22
Use props
Alex4891
lvl.1

United States

Ok thanks for the quick response guys. I checkout coptershop.
2015-4-23
Use props
Alex4891
lvl.1

United States

Hey one more question for everyone, what does the credit for. When you log in and click your name on the top right corner it takes you to your profile and next your name there a number. It says I have 32 in money, what can you use it for?
2015-4-23
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Dronefly in California not far from DJI headquarters.
Also .. Intelligent uas , the coptershop in woodinville Washington , state.
Buy from a dealer you'll be better off this way ... I like Dronefly , I've purchased two phantoms a few  years ago and the inspire from them last year , they always answer the phones and are very knowledgable with dji products to help with whatever you need , pretty much straight shooters no bull.
They have several good how to videos on their YouTube site also after three years they are still my favorite dealer to spend my $$$ with .
2015-4-23
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

I'm not far from the copter shop they are good but haven't been around very long. Take a look at Dronefly before you decide ... They were in from the beginning with dji ....
2015-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules