Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Numpty12345
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34042 ft
United States

hi all

so when I charge my batteries
the leds on 1 of them just flash 1 2 3 4 constantly and it doesn't seem to wanna charge correctly like the others do
anyone know a reason ?
2018-1-14
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

If you can discharge this battery down to 10% if you can then recharge .   Have you upgraded the firmware recently on this battery  ?
2018-1-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As in each led lights up in sequence from 1 through to 4 then all 4 turn off and it cycles again (in seconds) whilst charging? If so, that means the battery is still charging and will already be between 75% - 99.9% charged. It will be fully charged when all 4 LED’s switch off completely. Charging from 75% to full does take longer but the lights should eventually turn out. If that’s not the case then may be easier for you to post a short vid of the problem so we can better understand the problem.  
2018-1-14
Use props
Numpty12345
lvl.4
United States

yes that's exactly what happens 1 through 4 just keep flashing I will let it run for a while and see what happens
if it stays the way it is I will post a vid tomorrow
2018-1-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool. When charging make sure nothing else is charging alongside it I.e don’t charge the RC or any other batteries on a hub at the same time - just connect this single battery and leave it to charge. In that state it should take 1 hour, 20 minutes max to charge from 15% to full (all lights out). If it’s still flashing after say 2 hours turn it off and power up the drone with that battery and go into the battery specs section of the app and check that the voltage readings of all 3 cells are equal and the power percentage. If it’s say 90% after a 2 hour charge you’ve got a problem but we may be able to fix it through a discharge cycle but let’s see if we can prevent that first.
2018-1-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And yeah, I’m guessing as the other 2 are fine you’ve updated the FW on the drone and RC and swiped the battery for its FW to be consistent? It’s important that the drone and battery firmware are on the same version.
2018-1-14
Use props
Numpty12345
lvl.4
United States

yes they are all up to date with FW as the new FW rolled out the other day
and it seems my battery sorted itself out all is good just took a while to charge
Thanks all
2018-1-14
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Try switch on your battery like normal then attach to loader
2018-1-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great to hear! Sometimes it can take longer especially when charging multiple batteries as the charger will slow the charge to prevent it from overheating.
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Numpty12345 Posted at 2018-1-14 19:50
yes they are all up to date with FW as the new FW rolled out the other day
and it seems my battery sorted itself out all is good just took a while to charge
Thanks all

That's good to hear. Thank you for your update, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules