Phantom 3 Manual
3298 13 2015-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Does anyone know where I can download the Phantom 3 manual so I can study it? I went to DJI webpage and I see nothing, but when reading the specs it says "read manual for more details". Perhaps I am over looking it. If one can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thank you much!
2015-4-23
Use props
Rothgarr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 470663 ft
United States

They are not available yet and probably won't be until the product actually ships.

Given their url naming convention I'm guessing they will be posted here when the Phantom 3 ships (currently a blank page):
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download
2015-4-23
Use props
RuneW
lvl.1

Norway

F5 ... F5 ... F5 ...
2015-4-23
Use props
ntfa
lvl.4

United States

Rothgarr Posted at 2015-4-23 21:49
They are not available yet and probably won't be until the product actually ships.

Given their url  ...

there's a wiki you can consult.  http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Phantom_2_Vision%2B

I too was looking for information and it looks like the vision 2 is the closest thing.   I don't see a consolidated manual.  Seems piece meal to me.
2015-4-23
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

ntfa@sbcglobal. Posted at 2015-4-23 22:53
there's a wiki you can consult.  http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Phantom_2_Vision%2B

I too was l ...

I already have the manual for Phantom 2 vision plus, I just wanted to look at the manual for the Phantom3.Guess they want you to purchase one before you get a phantom 3 so you don't know what your getting into! Thank you for the advise though.
2015-4-23
Use props
Rothgarr
lvl.2
United States

Does any company releases a manual before a product is shipped?
2015-4-23
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

I have viewed many manuals before I purchased them. I down load them as a PDF, and read them before hand that way when I get my product I know what I am doing, kind of sort of. I did that when I bought my Phantom 2 Vision Plus as a matter of fact. I realize that the Phantom 3 has not been shipped yet, but I am sure production has begun and they have some sort of instructions as on how too. No big thing, I just like being prepared. I knew more about my phantom than the outfit I bought it from.... and that is a fact!
2015-4-23
Use props
Rothgarr
lvl.2
United States

Oh I agree, Tom. If the manuals were available I'd read them, too, while waiting for delivery. But I think it's reasonable to not expect anything being to be published online before official release. I'm sure their legal team advises the same.
2015-4-23
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

Guess so. Once they release them I will probably have to wait for mine anyways. So once they start releasing the Phantom 3 then they will have the manual on their site, and I will download and read the manual. In the mean time I will keep flying my Phantom2 vision plus.
2015-4-23
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The Inspire manual would be more appropriate for most features/functions.
The P3 has a shell that looks like a P2 but under the hood it's an Inspire and it will use the Inspire app.
2015-4-23
Use props
ntfa
lvl.4

United States

I just read the inspire manual.  I bet the phantom 3 is VERY similar
2015-4-23
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

ntfa@sbcglobal. Posted at 2015-4-24 09:33
I just read the inspire manual.  I bet the phantom 3 is VERY similar

That is a good practice.  The P3 manual should be available soon.  64 pages of information on the version that I have.  The release may vary.  I am waiting on the release app personally.  
2015-4-23
Use props
brylpete
New

United States

The Phantom 3 Manuals are posted to the DJI site!!!  Here's the link: http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download .  Here we go!!!
2015-4-30
Use props
klimon
lvl.1

United States

Can anyone tell me what the Guides option is used for on the Android Phantom 3 App?
2015-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules