Update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobadskie
lvl.1
Philippines

as i test my phantom 3 pro. i see in my screen that the view is like what video tracking. but the output is ok. dji recommend  updatein my screen. but the question is when i do update is this safe for my firmware? my friend encounter a problem for his phantom 4 advance. the problem is dji also recommend for update and suddenly after doing update he cannot use it anymore due to conflict. what will i do? do i try to upgrade it? thanks
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi bobadskie, I am sorry for that I can't understand your issue well. Do you mean that the video transmission on your mobile device is poor but the original video from the SD card is normal? If yes, you can try to reinstall the app, please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation. You can also try to change another place to avoid the signal interference. If it doesn't help, please provide me with a video of the issue and the name of your mobile device, thank you.
2018-1-21
Use props
bobadskie
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-21 00:40
Hi bobadskie, I am sorry for that I can't understand your issue well. Do you mean that the video transmission on your mobile device is poor but the original video from the SD card is normal? If yes, you can try to reinstall the app, please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation. You can also try to change another place to avoid the signal interference. If it doesn't help, please provide me with a video of the issue and the name of your mobile device, thank you.

yes. that is the issue sometimes i cant view it clearly in my screen. ill try first  your recomendation this day. thanks
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

bobadskie@yahoo Posted at 2018-1-21 18:00
yes. that is the issue sometimes i cant view it clearly in my screen. ill try first  your recomendation this day. thanks

Thank you, and please keep us updated if the problem persists.
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules