P3 standard. Camera issues
563 1 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VapingDrone
New
Flight distance : 81722 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone, I've had my P3 for over 18 months, I've used the dji app paired with a Samsung s7 mobile. I've recently upgraded to a S8 but found these issues. I've since gone back to the S7 to use with the app. In the last couple of months I've notice the video capture has deteriated badly. On the app it shows that it's recording fine, but on playback, it freezes then misses part of the recording. I'll try and upload the lastest video for you to view. Is there a way to upgrade the drone, rather than just the app. OR is there some settings on the app that i've missed.
Any help would be gratefully received
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, does it only happen with your Samsung S8? If yes, please confirm if the original video from the SD card will also have the same issue, try to reinstall the app, remember to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation. If it doesn't help, please provide me with a video of this case and the original footage from the SD card for a further check. You don't need to update the drone if it is already the latest version, please also post a screenshot of the firmware info (connect the drone, app and RC, General Settings, About). Thank you.
2018-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules