Ronin died after update
881 4 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ptobon
lvl.1
Colombia

Updated my ronin. Now it is completely dead. It won't connect to the app, neither form and android or an iphone. I trid connecting the ronin to several computers. The IMU loader shows 0.0, and when I try to upgrade it says there is a failure and that I must to turn off the unit. I don't know whaty to do. I read an older post from another user with the same problem. He ended up having to send his ronin back for repair. I'm outside the US and that's not an option. Please HELP!!!

2018-1-19
Use props
ptobon
lvl.1
Colombia

Can anybody from DJI reply please????
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, after checking your screenshot, I suggest sending the Ronin back in for repair. Please contact our support and start a case. http://www.dji.com/support
2018-1-21
Use props
proimages
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft
United States

DJI Thor, Updates have killed a lot of Ronin's my batteries just died and were used twice..after being replaced. My entire ronin and controllers had to be replaced in last update and the firmware is still online
WHY?? This is outrageous way to treat customers. Who will help us?
2018-1-23
Use props
fans652d1d1c
New

France

WTF DJI ? I have the same kind of issue ! My remote doesn't want to switch on anymore after an update. I send it back to the repair service and now they want me to pay 95 bucks to fix the issue ! Come on ! Buying a new one would cost me 100 dollars that ridiculous !
2018-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules