807 6 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phillbarnes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 40367 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Can anyone tell me if I can use DJI goggles with the P4P plus please.   tia.
2018-1-19
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

yes you can.
2018-1-19
Use props
phillbarnes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Many thanks
2018-1-19
Use props
phillbarnes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Many thanks
2018-1-19
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Page eleven of the manual suggests the P4P plus will work live view only via HDMI, with no aircraft control via Goggles:-

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf
2018-1-19
Use props
BigBlueTsunami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2018-1-19 17:31
Page eleven of the manual suggests the P4P plus will work live view only via HDMI, with no aircraft control via Goggles:-

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI+Goggles/20170822/DJI_Goggles_User_Manual_EN.pdf

The Goggles will control the aircraft and gimbal if you are connected to the controller via Usb rather than HDMI. When you use the HDMI cable you can view the flight first person in HD but you have no other control. When you use the USB you can view the video and control the aircraft. When I saw the above mentioned statement in the manual (after ordering the aircraft and Goggles) I was pretty upset for not looking closer. Since receiving both I've learned that the manual indicates aircraft control for the Phantom 4 series using USB and HD video only for the P4 Pro+ using HDMI. It's pretty incredible to fly and control the aircraft with head movements, or just to fly and be able to control the gimbal by turning your head. I have nothing but love for DJI for these products they've provided us. (I just wish it had a focus knob...)
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, I would recommend you read the manual carefully. Here is the picture for your reference.
controlling the ac.JPG
2018-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules