Well I have 2 phantom 2.4Ghz can I fly them at same time?
4736 9 2015-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmanaya
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40840 ft
Venezuela

My brother and I want to fly at same time with the same frequency 2.4Ghz,,, we test and each control only turn on their respective bird! but is safe to fly together both? sorry if is a silly question but I read for a while and I can't find anything.
2015-4-23
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

Yug Posted at 2015-4-24 11:51
Yes. You can also see on utube Phantoms racing each other. The Phantom is bound to it's Tx.

Yug

Hey Yug I see a pair of videos but I was conviced that every phantom has prpared with other mark of tx and rx. heheh tomorrow I gonne to fly both together, each one with their respective Gopro. FUN FUN tHANKS FOR REPLY my friend.
2015-4-23
Use props
tonyray955
lvl.3

United States

What happen with the spread spectrum system (the system the Phantom uses) is when you turn on the radio and the phantom when they link with each other it locks out that channel so no other radio can be on it. Even if you and your brother turn them on at the same time they will find a clear channel and lock it out.
2015-4-24
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

If it was the old days, you would be one of 50 frequencies and two on the same frequency could not fly at the same time. Since 2.4 and 5.8 GHz and spread spectrum you could have 20 or more up at once. Before spread spectrum we had to impound transmitters at the flying field

2015-4-24
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Be careful with those in flight ... Which one is mine and run into each other.... Um. Bad if two grand hits the deck at the same time. But yes with care you can both fly and enjoy. Each bird I'd bound to the tx on a different channel or as most say a different frequency. Happy flying!!
2015-4-25
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-4-25 18:28
Be careful with those in flight ... Which one is mine and run into each other.... Um. Bad if two gr ...

My friend you are rigth, we think about that but with the Fatshark there is not problem... anyway one of them have a props guard the other not!!! thanks for the advice.
2015-4-25
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

Capt. Bill Posted at 2015-4-25 13:35
If it was the old days, you would be one of 50 frequencies and two on the same frequency could not f ...

Yes I remember read something about this technology, Capt. Bill hehe, I want to keep in the safe side with them!  That is why in the field before Spread Spectrum System had a some kind of billboard with the frequency that the other use?
2015-4-25
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

tonyray955 Posted at 2015-4-25 13:09
What happen with the spread spectrum system (the system the Phantom uses) is when you turn on the ra ...

My friend today we test is really fun fly in that way, is beatiful see other Phantom flying near.
2015-4-25
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

jmanaya Posted at 2015-4-26 08:49
My friend today we test is really fun fly in that way, is beatiful see other Phantom flying near.

I bet it is. post some video.
2015-4-25
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

jmanaya Posted at 2015-4-26 08:45
Yes I remember read something about this technology, Capt. Bill hehe, I want to keep in the ...

we still have one at field but doesn't get much use now. When we had events we impounded the transmitters and gave the flyer a pin with that channel number.
2015-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules