Couple vids from today
923 6 2018-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beaner242
lvl.2
United States

Got some flight time finally, just been way to cold. I always find I have way more footage than I know what to do with. So my videos end up longer than I think they should be. Even after editing down, 1:30 to 3:00 ok. Or make several separate small 30 to 60 sec clips? How do you guys decide how long your movies are going to be?

2018-1-20
Use props
Beaner242
lvl.2
United States

And now I can’t post a link? It keeps inserting into the thread and they look like crap
2018-1-20
Use props
Beaner242
lvl.2
United States

delete please

Delete please
2018-1-20
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Thank you for sharing! Why do you think they look crap and want to delete them? To answer your question: For me it always depends on the content when cutting. When there is no/not much "action" the views should be kept short and not repeated. I also cut out turns or gimbal moves unless they are really slow and look nice.
2018-1-21
Use props
Beaner242
lvl.2
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-21 01:40
Thank you for sharing! Why do you think they look crap and want to delete them? To answer your question: For me it always depends on the content when cutting. When there is no/not much "action" the views should be kept short and not repeated. I also cut out turns or gimbal moves unless they are really slow and look nice.

Maybe it’s just me. But the quality looks bad when I look at them in the post,maybe it’s just me. I was just referring to the last post I made that was an accident to be deleted. Thanks for the advice. May just play around with some editing and see what I get.
2018-1-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks fine to me - thanks for sharing.
2018-1-21
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer