Air combo discount is lost when using the priority shipping coupon
1563 9 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans80ccb049
lvl.1
United States

Using the priority shipping coupon code on a Mavic Air Fly More combo results in an overcharge of $113. After applying the code we lose the fly more combo discount.

2018-1-23
Use props
fans80ccb049
lvl.1
United States

before

after
2018-1-23
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Guess I should consider myself lucky, I clicked for the code and waited and waited and nothing ever came so I just ordered it without the code.  Besides it will get here soon enough.
2018-1-23
Use props
Ryan McManimie
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Same issue with me.  I didn't even realize there was a discount until I saw the $999 price advertised in the presentation.  You ever get an answer?  DJI Online Support kicked me off 5 times.  Ultimately gave up.
2018-1-23
Use props
fans80ccb049
lvl.1
United States

Ryan McManimie Posted at 2018-1-23 09:36
Same issue with me.  I didn't even realize there was a discount until I saw the $999 price advertised in the presentation.  You ever get an answer?  DJI Online Support kicked me off 5 times.  Ultimately gave up.

I tried chat on 7 different occasions. As soon as i described the issue the chat session ended. I finally got someone to listen without dropping me on the final attempt. Their only answer was to wait 24 hours and then ask chat support again. I asked if i could place my order and have them process a refund for the overcharge but was told they could only provide store credit. In the end it was an extremely frustrating experience. Apparently sales support has 0 ability to fix issues with sales. The only avenue to a correction is to send an email. In the end I find the apathy disheartening. Especially when they are working with a repeat customer on launch day and there is a clear problem with their ordering system overcharging customers.
2018-1-23
Use props
fans80ccb049
lvl.1
United States

I guess it was a good thing though because now I am questioning the purchase anyway.   After looking at the detailed specs it appears to be a spark chassis with optics and processor of the Mavic Pro. The augmented 4k bandwidth comes at a high cost though when a return to home comes at 14 minutes...  
2018-1-23
Use props
Ryan McManimie
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

fans80ccb049 Posted at 2018-1-23 11:13
I tried chat on 7 different occasions. As soon as i described the issue the chat session ended. I finally got someone to listen without dropping me on the final attempt. Their only answer was to wait 24 hours and then ask chat support again. I asked if i could place my order and have them process a refund for the overcharge but was told they could only provide store credit. In the end it was an extremely frustrating experience. Apparently sales support has 0 ability to fix issues with sales. The only avenue to a correction is to send an email. In the end I find the apathy disheartening. Especially when they are working with a repeat customer on launch day and there is a clear problem with their ordering system overcharging customers.

So you spoke to someone who was willing to offer you a credit for the difference?  That's literally all I asked for, and I kept getting a regurgitated "we have no option, please cancel and re-order, we appreciate your understanding."
2018-1-23
Use props
djiuser_oGBJaSb
New

United States

Do they say when will they end the discount for fly more combo? Cuz I am waiting for the Air to get in the student discount
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, we're sorry for the inconvenience due to the system issue. For the overcharged customers, the designated team will contact you via Email soon and refund the price difference. Again, we sincerely apologize for the troubles. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us with your order number, we'll be here all the time.
2018-1-23
Use props
fans80ccb049
lvl.1
United States

Ryan McManimie Posted at 2018-1-23 14:49
So you spoke to someone who was willing to offer you a credit for the difference?  That's literally all I asked for, and I kept getting a regurgitated "we have no option, please cancel and re-order, we appreciate your understanding."

Sadly after everything was said and done support cancelled my orders and sent me a new priority code. Now i have to go through the order process again and likely lose my position in the shipping queue.
2018-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules