1345s Prop Shipping Notification
1118 6 2015-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
will
lvl.2

United States

I just got an email confirming shipment of new props and install "kit".  Glad to see that's coming through!
2015-4-24
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just got an email confirming shipment of new props and install "kit".  Glad to see that's coming through!

Hi Will, was that from Dji..

Regards
Mike.
2015-4-24
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

I got the email a couple a weeks age, and just received my "6 FREE Quick Lock Props & install kit" today from DJI.
Thank You DJI,  FYI, I purchased directly from DJI
2015-4-24
Use props
twbigshap
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I just got those today. I never ordered them. Are they extras or to replace the others?
2015-4-27
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

To replace the original props and locks I believe.
2015-4-27
Use props
TuonoV4
lvl.2

South Africa

How come not everyone is receiving e-mail notification, even when all products are registered?

I can't even put my address in on my profile because South Africa is not listed in the countries (actually, not many are). Ridiculous DJI!
2015-4-28
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

Can DJI or anyone confirm the replacement (Free) props and quick connection mounts are being sent out to the dealers (UK) as i emailed the dealer a month ago and they confirmed they would be sending out the replacements mid April, no sign of them yet and when i email for an update i get no reply (6 emails in total) but when i use a different email and ask to buy a S900 they answer straight away. (Funny that eh?)

heliguy.com don't provide any update regardless if they have them or not.

Just a reply would be nice.
{:3_57:}
2015-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules