Refresh coverage
1205 6 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2ed15f82
lvl.2
United States

Will DJI refresh cover damage incurred while flying with Litchi app?   I don’t see that it is excluded in the agreement.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, for Mavic, the DJI Care Refresh covers the aircraft, gimbal, camera, battery and propellers. As long as the aircraft is retrieved and sent in, it can be replaced under DJI Care Refresh. More details. please visit here: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s4
2018-1-23
Use props
fans2ed15f82
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-23 19:14
Hey there, for Mavic, the DJI Care Refresh covers the aircraft, gimbal, camera, battery and propellers. As long as the aircraft is retrieved and sent in, it can be replaced under DJI Care Refresh. More details. please visit here: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s4

Great!  And thanks for the quick reply
2018-1-23
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-23 19:14

Well that is interesting. I always thought that DJI wouldn't cover it because Litchi is non-official
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans2ed15f82 Posted at 2018-1-23 19:27
Great!  And thanks for the quick reply

You are welcome. Should there is any further questions, please contact us anytime.
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MiniPalourde Posted at 2018-1-23 21:22
Well that is interesting. I always thought that DJI wouldn't cover it because Litchi is non-official

It seems that there are some confusion. Let me explain it briefly: The data analysis is based on the flight records of DJI GO App and flight log in the aircraft. There are two kinds of situation:
1. Crash with third party APP: The drone can be retrieved, we can still analysis as long as the flight log of the aircraft has not been overwritten.
2. Flyaway with third party APP: The drone can not be found and we do not support to analysis the third party records. Therefore, I'm afraid that the data analysis is not available at this moment.
It is similar with DJI Care Refresh, as long as the drone can be found, you can use refresh chance. Hope the above make it clear.
2018-1-25
Use props
djiuser_ijmgVfZHYSmw
lvl.1

Romania

Hi Susan,
So one last time, I'm just trying to get it nailed down: if we have a crash while using Litchi to fly around but we CAN retrieve the Mini, even if it's broken up, and submit it for DJI Care Refresh replacement then we'll get a replacement, considering that the flight logs from the drone don't show that the drone flew into a wall or tree based on the the pilot commands?

Obviously nobody is trying to take advantage of the DJI Care Refresh but since Litchi is a paid third-party software which may not be covered by the DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic Mini it's worth knowing if we're out of coverage if we use Litchi instead of DJI Fly or we still have the option to send it in and get a replacement under the DJI Care Refresh.
2020-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules