1985 5 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ueuezaza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 457976 ft
Italy

Hi everyone,

I purchased approx. one year ago my Mavic Pro with DJI Care Refresh and since the program only lasts 1 year, I thought of sending the aircraft in, to repair some minor scratches that I caused during this year.

Last week I received an email from DJI where I had to choose whether to have my aircraft repaired for 200+€ (payed in cash) or to have my aircraft replaced with a new one (99€ cash). I wrote them that I want my aircraft to be repaired, but using the care refresh. They replied me that it is not possible.

To make it short, I have to pay to get my Mavic fixed. Now I am asking myself in which conditions I can have my aircraft fixed using the Care Refresh since DJI advertised it telling that by buying it, I have a replacement balance of 1199€ that can be used to repair the aircraft (except the aircraft is that much damaged that it has to be replaced, but it’s not my case).

Please let me know what you think. At the moment I really feel being fooled by DJI

P.S. Before buying the Care Refresh I read carefully the terms & conditions
2018-1-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

I feel the same way. I am going with square trade or Farmers next time. DJI wont even respond to me.
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bulldog Posted at 2018-1-25 04:47
I feel the same way. I am going with square trade or Farmers next time. DJI wont even respond to me.

Bulldog, I am sorry for your unpleasant experience. Could you please provide me with more details about your case?
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, sorry to tell you that Mavic does not support DJI Care. DJI Care will cover the fee of repair. And you can check the FAQ of DJI Refresh from our website. Refresh offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use. Here is the link of DJI Refresh for your reference: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s4 Thanks for your support.
refresh.png
2018-1-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-25 05:07
Bulldog, I am sorry for your unpleasant experience. Could you please provide me with more details about your case?

I have started threads, PM'ed you, and every other mod on the site. What exactly are you asking for? lol
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bulldog Posted at 2018-1-25 05:16
I have started threads, PM'ed you, and every other mod on the site. What exactly are you asking for? lol

I myself feel terribly regret the info mixing up, I thought you were referring DJI Care Refresh service. In your case, DJI Elektra had updated your post. Please check. Sorry again for your difficulties again.
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules