Strange behaviour after update
631 5 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nixtoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United Kingdom

i updated my spark yesterday, today it needed the batteries updating. After all was updated it didnt detect the spark, instead it gave me the option to connect to a new drone? I rebooted everything twice before it found the spark. I then rebooted and it failed to find it again, rebooted and it was fine.

It’s never done this before? I’m flying at my sons school tomorrow (well away from the kids and with heads permission) so really don’t want it to misbehave.

Any ideas? I have a spark, controller and iPhone X!
2018-1-25
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 968002 ft
United States

Did you reboot the phone as well? If not try rebooting both and go some place where there is no interference like an open field and try connecting it there and see what happens.
2018-1-25
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

I wonder if the pattern it uses to search through the channels for the remote's transmission has changed.  Starting at channel one instead of last known channel.  Take it out and test it a few times to be sure it has settled down.
2018-1-25
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Mine started doing that as well.  I have asked around but didn't get any answer.   If the spark is on and connected to the remote it is fine.. but if I start DJI Go before turning on the spark I get asked to connect my new drone.   It never did that before so something has changed.
2018-1-25
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

it may be due to DJI Go4 not working well with iPhone X? there were some threads around that..
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Nixtoo, did you try to change a mobile device for further check? Can you search the wifi of spark? If not, I would recommend you try to reset the spark. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules