Does DJI Care Work For Someone That I sell my drone to?
2774 3 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnyBaldman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 263297 ft
United States

I want to sell my drone, and I have DJI Care Refresh for like 10 more months. Will the DJI Care work for the person I sell it to? Am I able to trade in the one I have now and use one of my 2 Dji Care offers for the $79 so they have a new drone?
Another thing-when I registered my drone for the FAA, does that need to be transfered?

Really hoping someone has an answer!

2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Johny, please do not worry about the situation, DJI Care can work if it is under warranty. DJI Care will follow the SN of your drone. So if you sell your drone, the next owner can continue to use it. For your second question, you can use the old one to get a new one or drone which equivalents to new in performance and reliability by DJI Care Refresh. Please contact FAA for further check.
2018-1-26
Use props
JohnyBaldman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 263297 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-26 00:47
Johny, please do not worry about the situation, DJI Care can work if it is under warranty. DJI Care will follow the SN of your drone. So if you sell your drone, the next owner can continue to use it. For your second question, you can use the old one to get a new one or drone which equivalents to new in performance and reliability by DJI Care Refresh. Please contact FAA for further check.

Great, thank you so much!
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

JohnyBaldman Posted at 2018-1-26 17:53
Great, thank you so much!

You are welcome. Please inform us if you need help.
2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules