New Drone still has the stickers (never flown), Firwmare update ...
582 3 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xatef
lvl.1
Canada

I unpacked the drone then the app on the Iphone told me to update it however that kept on failing. did some googling and I found some post about installing and updating using DJI assistant 2. I used  that to update the firmware to all 3 versions available, tried factory  resetting and I get 2 lights green and 2 red at the end of every update and I get a "sucessful updated" message then upon rebooting the drone all lights flash and become red. can't connect ... please help.

never even got it to lift off the ground. this was supposed to be a birthday gift for my son. you can guess the disappointement.

2018-1-26
Use props
helmarw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12730 ft
Germany

what do you mean by "cant connect"? you cant connect to the sparks wifi or the App doesnt connect? Did you try resetting the Wifi settings too? Are you using Android or iOS ?
2018-1-27
Use props
xatef
lvl.1
Canada

I was searching for the wifi SSID on my IPhone to connect to...
after the firmware update I tried to connect the drone to the phone without the controller ( kept the controller off ) .  I didn't think the controller associated with the drone in the inital setup ... and what throw me off is I did a factory reset and expected it to wipe the association I done.

anyway I got things sorted out.
thank you
2018-1-27
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

xatef Posted at 2018-1-27 00:51
I was searching for the wifi SSID on my IPhone to connect to...
after the firmware update I tried to connect the drone to the phone without the controller ( kept the controller off ) .  I didn't think the controller associated with the drone in the inital setup ... and what throw me off is I did a factory reset and expected it to wipe the association I done.

Great that it is working now.
2018-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules