Spark RC not emiting a WiFi signal
526 4 2018-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jclare25 9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 696 ft
United States

My spark RC briefly connected the first day, now it is not sending out a Wifi signal anymore. the drone will connect to the phone and fly just fine. however the phone will not connect to the RC and the RC will not connect to the drone! Thanks in advance this is my first DJI product!
Cheers, Jacob Clare
2018-1-27
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Watch videos of how to relink them. I really wish I could sue DJI for not being able to fix problems. Which reminds me that nothing is perfect
2018-1-27
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

"fly more combo"? iOS or Android?
did you try to hold/press the power button on Spark for 3 seconds until you hear a "beep"? can you see on your phone the RC WiFi SSID? are you seeing the AC WiFi SSID on your phone?
2018-1-27
Use props
Jclare25 9
lvl.1
United States

dj_dread Posted at 2018-1-27 16:59
"fly more combo"? iOS or Android?
did you try to hold/press the power button on Spark for 3 seconds until you hear a "beep"? can you see on your phone the RC WiFi SSID? are you seeing the AC WiFi SSID on your phone?

Sorry i am new at this, Fly more combo, conected for the first time to update firmware never connected again. yes i held the button for three seconds, i cannot see the RC WiFi ssid. yes i can Connect and fly the AC from My phone. IOS 6.
2018-1-27
Use props
Jclare25 9
lvl.1
United States

SOUNDWAVE439 Posted at 2018-1-27 16:51
Watch videos of how to relink them. I really wish I could sue DJI for not being able to fix problems. Which reminds me that nothing is perfect

I have Watched a dozen videos none of them work
2018-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules