Should I Get a DJI Mavic Air, or a DJI Mavic Pro?
893 5 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oliver_Panizzut
New

Australia

Hello viewer! I have done extensive research about the Mavic Pro, but as I was willing to get one, the new Mavic Air just released! I have heard that the Mavic Air is better than the Mavic Pro, but I am not sure if that is true, so I am asking you professional drone people to tell me if this is true or not, and which one to buy! Thank you for answering (if you did ), and I hope you have a Great Day!
BYE!
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Oliver, when it comes to the chosen of the drone, I think it varies from the users' need. Maybe you can try to compare the specifications on the official website to see which one would be the better in your mind.
https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav
2018-1-29
Use props
Oliver_Panizzutti
New

Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-29 00:48
Hi Oliver, when it comes to the chosen of the drone, I think it varies from the users' need. Maybe you can try to compare the specifications on the official website to see which one would be the better in your mind.
https://www.dji.com/products/compare-consumer-drones?site=brandsite&from=nav

Thank you! That sound like a great idea and I'll do it ASAP! Thanks for your help!
2018-1-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Better is depending on your needs.
What are they?
2018-1-29
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Exactly. Nobody can or should take this decision for you. Take your time comparing and reading first hand reports. Users are receiving their Mavic Airs every day already and soon there should be plenty of first experience reports becoming available here in the forum.
2018-1-29
Use props
FishyAl
lvl.1

South Africa

It's bound to affect Pro sales so I assume Pro2 is coming soon to widen the gap.
Air is my choice due to size. 4K image quality looks good at 100Mb/s but I'll wait until I see a comparison to the Pro. Concerned that the smaller lens might affect quality.
If it's as good as  I'll get the Air - but if not I'll wait for the Pro2 which should be close to the Phantom 4 Pro quality.
2018-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules