Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoodmanRP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4344974 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hello!

I would like to ask what I need to do, what cables to use or some adapters to record the communication between pilots in the cabin of a small plane.
I'm going to record training lessons.
And I would like to have recorded correspondence too.
I know that there is an adapter in GoPro.

Best wishes,
Robert

2018-1-29
Use props
GoodmanRP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

Voice recording

Hello!

I would like to ask what I need to do, what cables to use or some adapters to record the communication between pilots in the cabin of a small plane.
I'm going to record training lessons.
And I would like to have recorded correspondence too.
I know that there is an adapter in GoPro.

Best wishes,
Robert

2018-1-29
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

I’ve never heard of a way to record just audio on an Osmo, and I’m really not sure why you would want to.  A video camera is really not the best tool for making audio recordings.  If you really want to, all I can suggest is that you find somewhere to mount it, attach an external microphone, then just record video.  For your purposes I would think a video recording would be more useful anyway, but be advised of the 30 minute limit, and the couple of missed frames very 10 minutes or so (on 4K, less frequent on 1080p).

The vehicle mount might be able to suction to something in the cockpit.  The bike mount could grab on to a simular piece of tubing to a handle bar.  The extension cable and sticky mounts could come in handy too.  Or just use the wearable mount.  You can also get an adapter to use GoPro mounts.
2018-1-30
Use props
GoodmanRP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

I'm going to record flying lessons. Hence recording the correspondence soundtrack.
I use Rode. However, I need an alternative to record sound in the air and only my voices. It's too loud in the cabin

2018-1-30
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

You need a lapel microphone.  Both wired and wireless versions are available, work with the gain until it just picks up your voice.  Alternatively, you might be able to get a splitter for your headset mic, that way it can be plugged into your radio, and your audio recorder (or Osmo ifit has a 3.5 mm Jack).

A separate audio track can easily be added to your video in post production, the camera does not have to record it directly.
2018-1-30
Use props
GoodmanRP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

I thought about it - splitter for your headset mic  
2018-1-30
Use props
mt11519011
lvl.1

India

Here are list of good voice recorder apps for android

https://kraftymobiles.in/voice-recorder-app-android-call-recorder-app-android/

Thanks
2019-6-10
Use props
Julia Willis
New

Ukraine

Hi, why you need cables or adapters? I think the best thing is to use software like Audext.com
2019-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules