Top Speed of Spark 55.8mph!
1116 6 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans02857a48
New
Flight distance : 146962 ft
United States

My spark lost contol and was flying around by its self at speeds reaching up to 55.8mph! The whole flight lasted about 1 crazy min. The spark turned into the possessed Tasmanian devil zig-zagging around in all directions at high speeds. Until it crashed into my neighbor's house, surprisingly only the propellers broke and 1 axle to the motor is bent. After it crashed the spark was upside down still spinning in all directions at a high speed on the ground. My understanding its supposed to turn off when it's upside down... The drone is being sent in for diagnostic testing or a Exorcism to DJI.
2018-1-29
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

Did you clock it with radar, or was that speed what the log listed? Because if it was possessed by demons, it could be reporting the speed incorrectly. Great and scary story though, hope it all works out.
2018-1-29
Use props
fans02857a48
New
Flight distance : 146962 ft
United States

Grmachine Posted at 2018-1-29 07:04
Did you clock it with radar, or was that speed what the log listed? Because if it was possessed by demons, it could be reporting the speed incorrectly. Great and scary story though, hope it all works out.

Only the flight log data, Also the motors were extremely hot to the touch. So maybe it did reach those speeds. Luckily it was only accelerating from right to left and not up and away.
2018-1-29
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

United States

Awesome experience hopefully on DJI expense.
2018-1-29
Use props
fansde510068
lvl.2
United States

Interesting.....hope DJI lets you know what happened
2018-1-29
Use props
Flighty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

Certainly hope they get rid of those speed demons, and fix your Drone.
2018-1-29
Use props
james roe
lvl.2

India

2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules