840 3 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FABIOALEX.SP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 370427 ft
Brazil

Hello people

I recently upgraded the Spark RC firmware and are now experiencing the following fault, the RTH button and the Sport Mode on the radio are not working, only these two functions in the application respond to the commands. Someone could help me with the return of sport mode in the DJI Go 4 application, I came back to version 4.1.15 and does not return the function of the sport and RTH mode by the radio button.
I had come back the firmware of RC for to 1.00.0300 and it dont't solved. I last version is 1.00.0400 on the site of DJI.
2018-1-29
Use props
FABIOALEX.SP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 370427 ft
Brazil

I reset to factory defaults in SPARK version 0.701 and RC version .0300, so the crash was resolved on both IOS and Android, then I upgraded from SPARK straight to the latest .0900 version and tested it on IOS with DJI GO 4 - 4.2.4 and it worked as expected and then on ANDROID version 4.1.5 and worked correctly. Then I updated the RC version .0400 and it was as expected functional. Conclusion: While upgrading the firmware of the RC I noticed that this time it did more slowly, ie I believe that on Sunday where it gave the crash it must have corrupted the firmware and was missing finished but it said it was in the latest version. Now everything updated in IOS and with OTG running normally and in ANDROID works without the OTG. Thank you all.
2018-1-30
Use props
BeastMaster_101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1082992 ft
Canada

Try re-updating the firmware via dji assistant on PC or mac
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

FABIOALEX.SP Posted at 2018-1-30 15:42
I reset to factory defaults in SPARK version 0.701 and RC version .0300, so the crash was resolved on both IOS and Android, then I upgraded from SPARK straight to the latest .0900 version and tested it on IOS with DJI GO 4 - 4.2.4 and it worked as expected and then on ANDROID version 4.1.5 and worked correctly. Then I updated the RC version .0400 and it was as expected functional. Conclusion: While upgrading the firmware of the RC I noticed that this time it did more slowly, ie I believe that on Sunday where it gave the crash it must have corrupted the firmware and was missing finished but it said it was in the latest version. Now everything updated in IOS and with OTG running normally and in ANDROID works without the OTG. Thank you all.

Glad you solve the problem. Please keep us updated if you have more problem. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules