1789 6 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyer13
lvl.1
United States

Hello!

So...

Invested in the CINESSD cards (2 x 480g = over $2k) as well as the $1,300 license to use the cards with out new x7 camera on our DJi Inspire 2...

If only we could get the $1,300 license on / in the aircraft so we could actully use the CINESSD card.

As per the License activation guide (https://www.dji.com/service/inspire-2-license-key/guide), which we have followed step-by-step, we should been able to ave the aircraft updated by connect the aircraft to a computer with the provided cable and then launch the DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.0. We have done this with several computers and have tried several times with no such luck. The best we get is the image attached here. Nothng ever goes past this point. Anyone else expereincing this issue? If so, have you been able to get past this??

SOS! Help! Very frustrated.

Thanks you!

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 5.42.29 PM.png
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, could you please help us to verify if you have put the throttle into computer icon? Please check the picture below. Thank you. GTScreenshot_20180131_185554.png
2018-1-31
Use props
flyer13
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-31 02:58
Hello Sir, could you please help us to verify if you have put the throttle into computer icon? Please check the picture below. Thank you.[view_image]

Yes, I have done this on every attempt. I have even toggled back and forth during trouble shooting to ensure that the switch was firmly seated in the "computer" position.

2018-1-31
Use props
RobAlbania
lvl.4
Albania

Hi Keith,

The screen shot of DJI Assistant 2 indicates that the DJI Assistant software has crashed ...
The script "printout" on screen starting "} else if" is not normal, it is a severe program error ...
I would deinstall all traces of DJI Assistant 2, wipe all folders used by the previous installation, and then re-install from scratch.
I would also test my computer's USB connection works OK by using a USB memory stick.
Afterwards, does the same problem recur?

2018-1-31
Use props
PH2DW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39537 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Also check if there is a com port assigned in the pc/ mac system
2018-1-31
Use props
flyer13
lvl.1
United States

PH2DW Posted at 2018-1-31 10:57
Also check if there is a com port assigned in the pc/ mac system

I have installed the software from the DJI Website multiple times on over 4 different computers from fresh. Same issue on all machines...
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

flyer13 Posted at 2018-1-31 09:24
Yes, I have done this on every attempt. I have even toggled back and forth during trouble shooting to ensure that the switch was firmly seated in the "computer" position.

Sorry to know the issue persists, please make sure all the anti-virus software has been closed, could you please help to check if there is a new disc in ''Computer'' just to verify if the Inspire 2 has connected to your PC? Did the driver be installed successfully?
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules