P3 PRO from Amazon - updated (those us played safe)
2606 27 2015-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

I see no updates and saying May 15 but guessing be eariler.  I know I am not the only one.  I got the extra battery as well which hold things up.

Chris
2015-4-27
Use props
dmurph24
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567293 ft
United States

I talked with amazon chat and it seemed like they were going to be able to ship them may 14th and deliver by the 15th if you have one day shipping. Nothing is certain though.
2015-4-27
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

Have Amazon prime but did get extra battery.
2015-4-27
Use props
dmurph24
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567293 ft
United States

chrisfromalbany Posted at 2015-4-27 23:24
Have Amazon prime but did get extra battery.

Ditto this
2015-4-27
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

I even paid tax go with amazon so have 30 days return policy if there is an issue.  I could have gone through DJI but no such deal nor customer service.  So I would rather wait.. and getting this unit with only one battery is waste.  
2015-4-27
Use props
knicholas194
lvl.2

United States

The P3 Professional shipped this morning (if you ordered direct from DJI) delivery date- 4/29.
2015-4-27
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

Not sure the value of the response.. I understand the opportunity lose of not ordering from DJI..
2015-4-27
Use props
tmirisola
lvl.2
Flight distance : 505 ft
United States

knicholas194@gm Posted at 2015-4-28 01:51
The P3 Professional shipped this morning (if you ordered direct from DJI) delivery date- 4/29.

did you get the extra battery?
2015-4-27
Use props
ntfa
lvl.4

United States

I ordered from Amazon. Pro with extra battery.  But it's going through a company called UAV.  Mine says May 15.  I also ordered one through B&H. Doesn't say when.  Whichever ships first gets it.  Second item gets cancelled.
2015-4-27
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

I talked with UAV and they say if have a problem day one you send back to them and they send to DJI for repairs not refund or replacement. They said work closestly with DJI.  I can only imagine parts for new P3 being out of stock when first released.  No thanks.. This is also because I know first hand w/Inspire 1, turn around time of warranty issue w/gimbal (six weeks).  And dealing with customer service and trying to get updates.  Parts for i1 still aren't in stock.  So I made the decision to stay with Amazon/Amazon.  This is first run and I have no idea if there going be issues and if there is I want the power wash my hands of the product in 30 day timeframe.
2015-4-27
Use props
ntfa
lvl.4

United States

I don't think after two other versions there will be lots of issues.  Issues that can't be fixed.   Amazon/Amazon. I had to pay tax.  I believe you can send to dji directly, can't you?
2015-4-27
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

Send to DJI for service that what I want to avoid. I wouldn't count of it. Do see user manual yet? I had call twice both times waiting about hour to get RMA number to start the process. 6 weeks from when get product.
2015-4-27
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

There open issues need be fixed with inspire.
2015-4-27
Use props
knicholas194
lvl.2

United States

tmirisola Posted at 2015-4-28 03:18
did you get the extra battery?

No extra battery
2015-4-27
Use props
dorn.michael10
lvl.3

United States

Same boat as some of you ordered a P3 pro but didn't get the extra battery so hoping it gets here sooner. Dont have prime though so shipping is going to be a while
2015-4-27
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

let me know if anyone get a shipping date.. just checked amazon no movement.  I think amazon be getting a shipment in on Weds so may have updates tomorrow.
2015-4-28
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

talked to amazon via chat today.. they still going with May 15 date, even in the face of some of there amazon sellers getting stock in tomorrow.. I can't believe/ hope have wait until May 15 get from Amazon.
2015-4-28
Use props
venturedrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326693 ft
United States

I ordered a pro version (no extra battery) from Amazon on the 25th; No updates yet. If anyone has gotten a shipping notification from Amazon, can they please let us know?
2015-4-29
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

yea i don't think going to see anything until the 15th date.. unless something changes.. but can't get extra battery and iOS app doesn't work so not too worried.. and want return policy if there is an issue.
Many sellers I am seeing basically say once open box it is your.. go back DJI if you have a problem.
2015-4-29
Use props
ronniearnold
lvl.1

United States

I also ordered from Amazon.  P3P + battery.  I have gotten no shipping confirmation.  Amazon wasn't helpful.  I'm currently waiting on an email from DJI support team on the status of the PreOrder.

To the guy above (knicholas194) who told us about ordering from DJI.  We don't care, please don't post unnecessarily as it doesn't contribute to the thread at all.  This thread is specifically for people who went the Amazon route.  We can easily see all the other threads for people who ordered from DJI.
2015-4-29
Use props
ronniearnold
lvl.1

United States

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Amazon told me (on Monday the 27th) that I should have shipment confirmation within a week.  I have no idea how they determined that.
2015-4-29
Use props
Mikey14
lvl.3

United States

I ordered my off of amazon and I called the 3rd party company to cancel the order and they said that they were planning on shipping them out tomorrow and Friday even though the ship date says May 15 so you should be getting them sooner than later. Unless the company you purchased it from lagged on their order from DJI. Hope this helps. And I ordered the extra battery
2015-4-29
Use props
hellyeah
New

United States

I ordered two Pro's with extra battery today. Amazon Prime.

It say's May 15.

My try to find a different source tomorrow.
2015-4-29
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

tomorrow would be ideal
2015-4-30
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

yea I don't think they shipping anything until get extra batteries in stock.. I could be wrong.. And don't see DJI saying going ship extra batteries out people until mid May
2015-4-30
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

so everyone has their units now, right?
2015-5-21
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

I don't think anyone got extra batteries yet?

I ordered P3Pro with extra battery (but not from Amazon) and will get the extra battery as soon as it is available.

-

Buy your DJI Phantom 3, DJI-gear, intelligent DJI Batteries, DJI Hardshell Backpacks from the DJI Store by using this link - it'll help me out

2015-5-22
Use props
Gunny Huntarr
lvl.2

United States

Amazon has canceled the june 30 pre orders.  It's not longer available thru Amazon.com  Apparently you can get it thru some third party vendors
2015-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules