Bugs in the new DJI Go 4 App updated today
1577 11 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_f2OD8RMsRvgp
New
United States

Well I used my Mavic this morning after the "New update" and I lost video connection twice and some pictures I took had strange pink lines in them..

Strange video interference, at only 80 feet etc... randomly said connection lost.. then video on my iphone X stopped.

Has been working flawless before this latest update.

Anyone experience this with the new update?

This has been concerned!
2018-1-31
Use props
djiuser_f2OD8RMsRvgp
New
United States

Also, can I go back to the old app version to test this?! Please advise!
2018-1-31
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No, the latest version is fine on my iPhone 7+
2018-1-31
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Did you get wireless interference alerts? You might want to consider refreshing the firmware with DJI Assistant 2 if the issue persists.
2018-1-31
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

djiuser_f2OD8RMsRvgp Posted at 2018-1-31 10:34
Also, can I go back to the old app version to test this?! Please advise!

Are you asking about the app update or firmware update?

You might be able to recover the old version of the app from a backup. You cannot currently restore to an earlier firmware version, but you can refresh (reinstall) your current firmware.

2018-1-31
Use props
Siwyleeds mavic
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Good advise for the future.  Don't update. ;)
2018-1-31
Use props
fans66b854e7
New
Flight distance : 164 ft

United States

Ex Machina Posted at 2018-1-31 11:21
Are you asking about the app update or firmware update?

You might be able to recover the old version of the app from a backup. You cannot currently restore to an earlier firmware version, but you can refresh (reinstall) your current firmware.

It's been so long since I have done this, can you point me to some instructions as to how to update the firmware on my Mavic Pro?
Thanks!
2018-1-31
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

fans66b854e7 Posted at 2018-1-31 12:38
It's been so long since I have done this, can you point me to some instructions as to how to update the firmware on my Mavic Pro?
Thanks!

I wouldn't bother doing an update/refresh unless this continues to happen -- it could be that the location you were trying to fly in is problematic - have you flown there before without any issues?
2018-1-31
Use props
djiuser_f2OD8RMsRvgp
New
United States

Yes, I had no problems at all... and just after the update, I started with all of these new problems. I am talking about the Iphone APP as my title says not firmware on the drone itself.
2018-1-31
Use props
jcoba55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 229698 ft
United States

Also updated yesterday and now have bad video continuously.  First problem with mp.  Using android.
2018-1-31
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

djiuser_f2OD8RMsRvgp Posted at 2018-1-31 15:06
Yes, I had no problems at all... and just after the update, I started with all of these new problems. I am talking about the Iphone APP as my title says not firmware on the drone itself.

Do you sync it with your desktop? If so, you might be able to retrieve the previous version -- what desktop OS are you using?
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know what's the current aircraft, controller and APP version? Could you upload some original videos in the SD card for better analysis? We'd like to look into it.
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules