Dji Spark......no pano mode,no multiple photos mode
1599 7 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0f4e312c
lvl.1
Canada

Ho Everybody .
I just get a Dji Spark.....and when I open photo Mode I have only one option -Single Photo- no pano mode,no multiple photos ,no 3 photo burst etc mode.
Those are not displayed on screen very strange by the way I use only the I phone 6 to control the drone.Any help its apreciated...........
2018-1-31
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it possible you are in gesture mode?  If so, switch out and go to normal mode.
2018-1-31
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Make sure you are reading the manual. Test everything out.
2018-1-31
Use props
DJT_MVSP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

Make sure you're not in sport mode
2018-2-1
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

The last guy on these forums had that problem, turned out he didn’t have an SD card in. Have you checked to make sure it is clicked in and a compatible SD, did you format it thru the Drone? I had one that couldn’t be used until I formatted it.
2018-2-1
Use props
fans0f4e312c
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks for everybody help the answer is : You must formated the mini sd card to let all new information flowing....now I have all photography modes back.Thanks
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans0f4e312c Posted at 2018-2-1 19:49
Thanks for everybody help the answer is : You must formated the mini sd card to let all new information flowing....now I have all photography modes back.Thanks

Please check the message in the image screen when you encounter problems. I would recommend you read our manual carefully. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-1
Use props
lcw1982
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80522 ft
United States

I had this issue and found out the remote controller was in sports mode. Switched it back to normal mode and it was ok.
2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules