Can't connect and low signal
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5119b0f5
lvl.1
United States

Well here I go again with my Flashing Paperweight. I bought a Phantom Pro 3 4k camera when they first came out and flew it a fair amount the first 6 months. Then back in its case to only get pulled out every 6 months or so, which of course means new updates which I try to ignore but this time no good and had to do it.

So now I can't connect the AC to the remote control and I've tried all the C1+C2+Camera Button to reset and get a blinking blue light that goes away and back to red. On the AC I have a solid green on the camera with flashing yellow and solid red warnings. I can get into the camera mode (which is how I had to update the firmware in remote) and it now says latest firmware but no number. Also have a flashing warning about remote controller weak signal, yet radio channel quality is good. After a period of time the remote will start to beep slowly.

Any Ideas......Id really like to fly again....
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, could you upload a screenshot of About page? The issue might appear if the aircraft and RC firmware are not matched. Please help us confirm, thanks!
Alternatively, please refer below and try to update the RC: Hold on the C1, C2, record button and toggle the ISO dial, then turn on the RC and connect with APP. A message of firmware update can be found in the status bar, please check and try again.
2018-2-2
Use props
fans5119b0f5
lvl.1
United States

Here are the screen shots of the camera view showing weak remote control signal and one of the about page. The card in the AC says it has firmware of 1.11.20.

Screenshot_2018-02-02-10-11-12.png
Screenshot_2018-02-02-10-12-24.png
2018-2-2
Use props
fans5119b0f5
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan.....I kept playing with those C1 C2 switches and my fat fingers finally got it. RC now Linked again to AC. And it flys.....thank you for your help as I believe the RC firmware unlinked the AC.
Thanks again
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules