Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyris
First Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

20180201_121202.jpg

Bought the inspire 2 last year and POI is still the same greyed out icon... why DJI, I dont own Ipad so I cant use the GS pro app.... aghh any way please fix dlog its been two months now on a very expensive machine.

20180201_121202.jpg
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Skyris, sorry again that our engineers are still working on it, hope it will be released soon.
2018-2-2
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Surely its the same code they use on the gs pro app.. if it works on one of your apps why not both
2018-2-3
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

To be honest it would be good to have the POI but I really need D-log back on the Go 4 app.. its been way too long now, DJI have been saying it will be fixed from early december.
2018-2-3
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

Litchi has had multi point POI for a long time now for the Inspire 2.  If a 3rd party app can figure out how to do this with the Inspire 2, how come DJI still can't?  
2018-2-4
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Im sure Dji have this on their Ground Station app they just havent released it for the inspire 2 on the go 4 app, maybe this will be an upgrade for the inspire 3
I have the litchi app, its really good just not a massive fan of the camera control through the app, aso they dont support the X7 yet. will keep an eye on it though as they prob have dlog where the go4 app hasnt.
2018-2-5
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

Skyris Posted at 2018-2-5 12:43
Im sure Dji have this on their Ground Station app they just havent released it for the inspire 2 on the go 4 app, maybe this will be an upgrade for the inspire 3
I have the litchi app, its really good just not a massive fan of the camera control through the app, aso they dont support the X7 yet. will keep an eye on it though as they prob have dlog where the go4 app hasnt.

I have the GS Pro app, but last I checked the POI mode was only for mapping structures in 3D which is a pay for play mode.
I agree with you about the camera control in Litchi.  I only use it for pre-planned flights.  I rather DJI for hands on flying and camera control.
2018-2-5
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am surprised this has taken DJI so long to implement. POI is a nice feature but not a deal breaker and can use on of my other drones if this is needed. Many other things I like about the I2 for sure.

Agree with you about the delay.... coming soon     they didn't say what year   hopefully 2018

Rich
2018-2-5
Use props
rawright54
lvl.4
United States

If there's anything the Litchi app can do that DJI Go can't, DJI should be ashamed and scared spitless. There's no excuse for such lousy support. I first visited this forum after I bought the Mavic Pro Platinum; if I'd seen it before my purchase, I would have purchased another brand. If my experience with DJI doesn't improve significantly soon, I'll be leaving and buying something that actually works.
2018-2-14
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

rawright54 Posted at 2018-2-14 21:27
If there's anything the Litchi app can do that DJI Go can't, DJI should be ashamed and scared spitless. There's no excuse for such lousy support. I first visited this forum after I bought the Mavic Pro Platinum; if I'd seen it before my purchase, I would have purchased another brand. If my experience with DJI doesn't improve significantly soon, I'll be leaving and buying something that actually works.

unfortunately the litchi app doesn't support the X7.
Litchi is great for waypoint flying... but i am loving the tracking, tripod and spotlight modes in the go4 app... I am just so annoyed that I have purchased the top of the range equipment from DJI and the Mavic and Spark have more features and support than the Inspire 2, X7 etc....
Cant shoot DLOG cant use POI... unbelievable...
2018-2-19
Use props
fans89727931
New
Flight distance : 28698 ft
United States

DJI, it is the middle of April 2018 and the POI option is still unavailable on the i2 ?! Please update and make this available soon as my latest client requires this so a safe distance is maintained from the structures we are photographing for inspections. My P4 does not have the horse power to do 750’ towers in windy conditions.
2018-4-17
Use props
FanOfFlight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1983760 ft
Canada

And now it’s available.  Update DJI GO
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules