747 7 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansab0e56bc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83130 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any one have any luck with the goggles with the Mavic Air? I get some telemetry but no live feed. I assumed since DJI had the "fly more" option with the goggles they would work. Just seeing what other folks are experiencing.
2018-2-1
Use props
fansf9c6ca58
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8691 ft
United States

Are they the RE version? Lots of us having that issue. The standard goggles appear to work fine by many reports.
2018-2-1
Use props
fansab0e56bc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

No RE. And the white ones doesn't work on my end. Where are you seeing these reports?
2018-2-1
Use props
fansab0e56bc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I just realized my goggles didn't have the latest firmware. Doing that now and will see if it works
2018-2-1
Use props
fansab0e56bc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Looks like they did work but unfortunately they are just like the spark in terms of it's performance. I didn't have a good experience with the spark and goggles and this looks to be the same. I will be returning this and just stick to my mavic pro. It's been solid so far. I'm sure my experience is isolated so I'm not bashing. I'm sure other folks will find more value in the MA than I did. Have fun folks!
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansab0e56bc Posted at 2018-2-1 11:43
Looks like they did work but unfortunately they are just like the spark in terms of it's performance. I didn't have a good experience with the spark and goggles and this looks to be the same. I will be returning this and just stick to my mavic pro. It's been solid so far. I'm sure my experience is isolated so I'm not bashing. I'm sure other folks will find more value in the MA than I did. Have fun folks!

Hi there, Mavic Air connects the DJI Goggles via the USB cable. And users might not be able to connect the Goggles and mobile device at the same time.
And I saw that you need to return the Mavic Air to DJI, and you had activated the drone, right? Please kindly note that return and refound can be applied in the below occasions according to DJI After-sales Policy. Thank you. rr.png
2018-2-2
Use props
er97ic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8691 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-2 01:17
Hi there, Mavic Air connects the DJI Goggles via the USB cable. And users might not be able to connect the Goggles and mobile device at the same time.
And I saw that you need to return the Mavic Air to DJI, and you had activated the drone, right? Please kindly note that return and refound can be applied in the below occasions according to DJI After-sales Policy. Thank you. [view_image]

DJI Thor - Do you have any update/confirmation on the issue with the RE goggles people are having?
2018-2-2
Use props
fansab0e56bc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-2 01:17
And I saw that you need to return the Mavic Air to DJI, and you had activated the drone, right? Please kindly note that return and refound can be applied in the below occasions according to DJI After-sales Policy. Thank you. [view_image]

It was activated but never flown. The stickers are still on it. But I will follow up on what I can do. If I can't return it I guess it's ebay/craigslist time. You guys have a great weekend!
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules