How To Sync Password Between Go 4 and DJI Forum?
1318 10 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

Here's what is happening: After a certain amount of time my login account is no longer automatically used in the DJI forum web browser interface. So if I try the last password I used to login, it no longer works. I then reset the password, using the same password as before, and then I'm able to post to the forums again. But now when I go into the GO 4 app, I am no longer logged into the app automatically. I then have to go throgh the process of resetting the password again for the GO 4 app even though the password was never changed. When I reset the password for the forum and GO 4 app, I use the same password for both. And now because I reset the password in the GO 4 app, when the auto login expires in the forum I have to reset the password again because of the password reset in the GO 4 app. This cycle is never ending.

So why is it whenever I reset the password in one (web based forum or GO 4 app) the password is no longer valid in the other even though I'm using the SAME password for both logins and the password is the same before and after the reset?
2018-2-1
Use props
Solestacz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 489193 ft
United States

what web browser are you using, when you log in at the website?
2018-2-1
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Go to the app and then flight record- the sync all. It should update your status in this forum
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, please try to change a browser, if the problem continues, please provide a screenshot with the error message. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-1
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-1 20:35
Sir, please try to change a browser, if the problem continues, please provide a screenshot with the error message. Thanks for your support.

I have been using the Chrome browser since back in July of 2017.  It was working fine up until a couple of months ago. I have always used the same password for both DJI forum and the skypixel login (GO 4 app).

I just tried in Internet Explorer for Windows 10 and here are the results:
  • Able to login to skypixel.com with the same user name and password I use for dji.com
  • I cannot login to dji.com due to "Incorrect email or password" error message.
  • Used the "Forgot password?" link for dji.com to reset the password to the same one as I use for skypixel.com.
  • I'm able to now login to dji.com.
  • Tried logging back into skypixel.com with the same password used in "1." above and the password no longer works. Error message is "The email or password you entered is incorrect!".
  • I reset the password using the same password as before to login to skypixel.com.
  • Able to login to skypixel.com using the same password as in "1.".
  • Unable to now login to dji.com. I'm back at "2." above.

So the question is why does a password reset for dji.com invalidate the password for skypixel.com and vice versa? The password used in EVERY entry is EXACTLY the same one.

2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Pappy3 Posted at 2018-2-2 12:40
I have been using the Chrome browser since back in July of 2017.  It was working fine up until a couple of months ago. I have always used the same password for both DJI forum and the skypixel login (GO 4 app).

I just tried in Internet Explorer for Windows 10 and here are the results:

Pappy, thanks for all the details. I would forward it to our designated department for further check.
2018-2-6
Use props
dji TO88
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Canada

I don't see anywhere on the Dji Go App where you can log out it's seems to alway be log in but I can't connect to the forum still any thoughts?
2018-2-8
Use props
dji TO88
Second Officer

Canada

SOUNDWAVE439 Posted at 2018-2-1 16:36
Go to the app and then flight record- the sync all. It should update your status in this forum

After try to do sync all I get a error Sync Failed. Retry is this because my accounts are different from the site and app?
2018-2-8
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

dji TO88 Posted at 2018-2-8 07:32
After try to do sync all I get a error Sync Failed. Retry is this because my accounts are different from the site and app?

nope! it should still connect mate.
2018-2-10
Use props
dji TO88
Second Officer

Canada

SOUNDWAVE439 Posted at 2018-2-10 15:47
nope! it should still connect mate.

Figure this out had to reset had to g0 to settings and clear my cache, even do the reset to Beginner Guide
not sure which one did it but once I logged in again everything sync up.
2018-2-10
Use props
DJT_MVSP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

You can't login unless you log out beforehand
2018-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules