FPV Camera Tilt
8234 13 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jczalog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 336932 ft
United States

How do I tilt the FPV camera on my MT210-RTK?  I'm using the Cendence controller with CrystalSky.  
2018-2-1
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

Hi, good question, I m also inteterested to this feature !
2018-2-2
Use props
brich12003.yahoo
lvl.2
United States

we have M210's and M 200 and we found FPV camera not available when using pilot app in dual camera mode with 210's and FPV is available with M210 or m200 when using GO4 and tablet only (pg 61 manual) ,and then you have the option of programing button for straight ahead or 45 deg tilt only.We found this out by going back to instruction manual where it states FPV only available for tablets
2018-2-2
Use props
ZaloWrvec
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136539 ft
United States

I don't have, nor can find, a print ready copy of the DJI Go 4 User Manual.  If there's a pdf copy available I would sure like the link.  I am able to assign a button to get the FPV gimbal to switch between 0 and 45 down.  Go to the Controller settings and select Custom Cendence Settings, press the on-screen button description you wish to assign,  under Gimbal choose Recenter FPV Gimbal, and press Apply.  Exit the settings and the FPV camera will toggle between the 0 and 45 down view.

It's better than nothing, but it sure would be better if you could look straight down at 90 degrees or use a controller wheel or lever to control the tilt.
2018-2-2
Use props
Robert M Serino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2324268 ft

United States

ZaloWrvec Posted at 2018-2-2 12:59
I don't have, nor can find, a print ready copy of the DJI Go 4 User Manual.  If there's a pdf copy available I would sure like the link.  I am able to assign a button to get the FPV gimbal to switch between 0 and 45 down.  Go to the Controller settings and select Custom Cendence Settings, press the on-screen button description you wish to assign,  under Gimbal choose Recenter FPV Gimbal, and press Apply.  Exit the settings and the FPV camera will toggle between the 0 and 45 down view.

It's better than nothing, but it sure would be better if you could look straight down at 90 degrees or use a controller wheel or lever to control the tilt.

Have a M200 that works well with GO 4, and found that the FPV camera can be gradually tilted down and back from straight ahead to 45 degrees down by pressing and holding the C2 Button while rotating the left Control Dial.  One can also pan the single (X4S) camera left and right by pressing and holding the C1Button while rotating the left Control Dial.
2018-2-2
Use props
kg11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25466 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Yeh this is an interesting issue.When I bought the cendence remote I assumed that firstly I would be able to assign a button to toggle between the main camera and the FPV camera but there is no option available and that I would be able to maybe use a side wheel to lift the FPV camera from front  facing, to 90 degrees straight down. This unfortunately is not the case. As Robert M Serino just stated the standard remote that comes with the inspire 2 or the M200 has this option with the C2 button and left scroll wheel. When you see how many buttons, knobs and scroll wheels you have on the Cendence remote you would think this would be a stroll in the park, but it is not even an option strangly enough.
Interesting though i hooked my old inspire 2 remote up as slave and the cendence remote as the master and the slave remote controlling the main camera allows the FPV camera to be controlled and the FPV camera then appears on both screens. Not sure why I would want this. I want to control the FPV camera on the master only while the slave takes care of the main camera that is the whole point so people can operate the two functions separately
Odd!!!
2018-4-11
Use props
Photo Fly Boy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4618143 ft
  • >>>
United States

I made a short video on how to use the FPV camera tilt on Inspire 2 using the Cendence Remote.  You can see it
2018-8-11
Use props
fans811c7b03
New
United States

Photo Fly Boy Posted at 2018-8-11 09:15
I made a short video on how to use the FPV camera tilt on Inspire 2 using the Cendence Remote.  You can see it HERE

Perfect!  Thank you very much.
2018-8-12
Use props
Photo FlyBoy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4618143 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your welcome I'm glad it helped.  Just a quick note, the actual camera not the fpv camera forward / down only works when you are flying.  It won't work on bench testing to prevent damage to say an X7 gimbal which would hit whatever your Inspire is resting on.
2019-8-14
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

ZaloWrvec Posted at 2018-2-2 12:59
I don't have, nor can find, a print ready copy of the DJI Go 4 User Manual.  If there's a pdf copy available I would sure like the link.  I am able to assign a button to get the FPV gimbal to switch between 0 and 45 down.  Go to the Controller settings and select Custom Cendence Settings, press the on-screen button description you wish to assign,  under Gimbal choose Recenter FPV Gimbal, and press Apply.  Exit the settings and the FPV camera will toggle between the 0 and 45 down view.

Go 4 MANUAL is HERE: DJI  Go 4 Manual
2019-8-16
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

MedicFL1 Posted at 8-16 14:07
Go 4 MANUAL is HERE: DJI  Go 4 Manual

yeah I think he was looking for a print-ready pdf, not the online version.
2019-8-16
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI is not big on Print Manuals
2019-8-17
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hold in C2 and turn it with the Left wheel
2019-8-17
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

MedicFL1 Posted at 8-17 03:29
DJI is not big on Print Manuals

Eh? Most products have downloadable pdf print-ready manuals on the product page.
2019-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules