Mavic Air OTG Cable Issue
1523 3 2018-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RandomMistakes
lvl.1
United States

I have a Note 8 which fits fine in the controller grips, but I have a problem with the included OTG cable. I noticed that on the USB-C OTG cable, the 90 degree rubber connector on the phone side is slightly wider than the same connection on the other adapters. This is a slight problem because it does not fit into the sliding plastic tray on the controller grip/clamp. It's not a huge problem, but it means I have to fiddle with the cable quite a bit to get the phone locked in place.

Anyone else have this issue, or did I just get a slight defect in my USB-C cable?
2018-2-2
Use props
dpicts
New
United States

it should have come with a little rectangular replacement tray for the usb-c cable... mine did, it was in the in same little bag as the usb-c cable
2018-2-2
Use props
RandomMistakes
lvl.1
United States

dpicts Posted at 2018-2-2 11:26
it should have come with a little rectangular replacement tray for the usb-c cable... mine did, it was in the in same little bag as the usb-c cable

Oh, nice. I'll have to take a look once I'm home. Thanks!
2018-2-2
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

dpicts Posted at 2018-2-2 11:26

There should be one for each of the cables included since they're all slightly different in size and shape.
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules