Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Nice video
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Great job! Thanks for sharing with us. Enjoy it!
2018-2-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Nice video, thank you!
2018-2-3
Use props
glowingsplint
lvl.3
Flight distance : 832641 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-3 01:35
Great job! Thanks for sharing with us. Enjoy it!

Thanks you, such a great wee machine.
2018-2-3
Use props
glowingsplint
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks, don’t think a have ever enjoyed flying any other quadcopter as much as the air
2018-2-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool vid - thanks for sharing
2018-2-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool video thanks for sharing
2018-2-3
Use props
glowingsplint
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Woe Posted at 2018-2-3 04:05
Cool video thanks for sharing

Thank you very much, great way to spend time

2018-2-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice job
2018-2-3
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

Cool video
2018-2-3
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

Nice bike

And cool video, love the frantic 'we need to get out there now, and fast' atmosphere, captures my feelings very nicely!

Perfect fit for a tankbag, it will be my standard packed riding equipment from now on, I'd just wished they released the AIR 9 months ago for my bike trip to Norway,
2018-2-4
Use props
glowingsplint
lvl.3
United Kingdom

LoSBoL Posted at 2018-2-4 01:48
Nice bike

And cool video, love the frantic 'we need to get out there now, and fast' atmosphere, captures my feelings very nicely!

Very true of the fast atmosphere your in proper moment when on a motorbike any motorbike 125 or 1000.

I your right about the tank bag, had mine with me again up in the moffat hills.  Last time a had the phantom on a trip was Ireland last year and it was a total faff.  They wouldn't let me on the plane with the phantom either to tenerife.

Norway looks amazing especially that Trollstigen pass, did you get to do that
2018-2-4
Use props
ewanm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18786 ft
United Kingdom

glowingsplint Posted at 2018-2-4 09:35
Very true of the fast atmosphere your in proper moment when on a motorbike any motorbike 125 or 1000.

I your right about the tank bag, had mine with me again up in the moffat hills.  Last time a had the phantom on a trip was Ireland last year and it was a total faff.  They wouldn't let me on the plane with the phantom either to tenerife.

Good video...as soon as the spring is here will head up to Applecross and do the Bealach na Bà with drone following the bike.
2018-2-4
Use props
glowingsplint
lvl.3
United Kingdom

ewanm Posted at 2018-2-4 10:02
Good video...as soon as the spring is here will head up to Applecross and do the Bealach na Bà with drone following the bike.

That will be really smart, last time a was up there with the phantom it was pea soup fog.

If you get the weather it will be well worth it, thats what a like about this stuff you get the memories to keep on video
2018-2-4
Use props
ewanm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18786 ft
United Kingdom

glowingsplint Posted at 2018-2-4 10:05
That will be really smart, last time a was up there with the phantom it was pea soup fog.

If you get the weather it will be well worth it, thats what a like about this stuff you get the memories to keep on video

I've been very lucky last 4 years, been going up last weekend of October for 12 years now, last run with the bike before the winter storage. But as you say we've had some exciting nail biting runs over the hill with 5m viz.  But I find that you normally have good viz as soon as you drop down to Applecross. If you go left there thru the town and keep going here are some spectacular remote rugged beached and a wreck or two on the rocks.
2018-2-4
Use props
glowingsplint
lvl.3
United Kingdom

ewanm Posted at 2018-2-4 10:11
I've been very lucky last 4 years, been going up last weekend of October for 12 years now, last run with the bike before the winter storage. But as you say we've had some exciting nail biting runs over the hill with 5m viz.  But I find that you normally have good viz as soon as you drop down to Applecross. If you go left there thru the town and keep going here are some spectacular remote rugged beached and a wreck or two on the rocks.

captured this a couple of hours ago up the moffat hills.  

Applecross is pretty special like, that wee pub restaurant is a great for food and a heat up
2018-2-4
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Netherlands

glowingsplint Posted at 2018-2-4 09:35
Very true of the fast atmosphere your in proper moment when on a motorbike any motorbike 125 or 1000.

I your right about the tank bag, had mine with me again up in the moffat hills.  Last time a had the phantom on a trip was Ireland last year and it was a total faff.  They wouldn't let me on the plane with the phantom either to tenerife.

I made sure we placed the Trollstigen in the roadbook, it was our most northen and turn around point, so we went up and over twice

It sure is one of the many highlights, but there is a new scenery around every corner, I'm pretty sure I'd be at the end of the 3 batteries before the end of the day ;)

2018-2-4
Use props
glowingsplint
lvl.3
United Kingdom

LoSBoL Posted at 2018-2-4 11:10
I made sure we placed the Trollstigen in the roadbook, it was our most northen and turn around point, so we went up and over twice
[view_image]

Wow, that looks and by the sounds of it superb to have done.  Bucket list road for sure cheers for that
2018-2-4
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Netherlands

glowingsplint Posted at 2018-2-4 11:12
Wow, that looks and by the sounds of it superb to have done.  Bucket list road for sure cheers for that

Absolutely, Norway was on my bucketlist since 2009, which was the first trip up there. and it's on my bucketlist again
2018-2-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LoSBoL Posted at 2018-2-4 11:10
[view_image]

Amazing stills!
2018-2-4
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Netherlands

Thanks, the first pic is even an ungraded Samsung S7 Edge picture, shows again that the best camera is the one you have on you

Although a DSLR would have been welcome at many points, it's hard to go to Norway and not come home with great pictures, even when taken from a half decent smartphone or compact camera.

I can only imagine however how great a Mavic is due to opening up all vantage points when shooting film or stills. Can't wait for my next endeavor, eventhough its just going to be the Vosges and Schwartzwald.
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules