Will dji consider pre purchased dji care for new owner
477 6 2018-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbec8e6ec
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi, apologies in advance for long winded post! I took possession, 2 days ago of a ‘refurbed’ Mavic Pro fly more combo. Purchased from eBay. I knew nothing of the history of the drone but the pictures showed a Mavic Pro in new condition with the fly more package still boxed, the fly more bag still taped sealed in plastic. So I thought I would give it a go as it was advertised as ‘working normally’. The package arrived ‘as advertised’. Fired up the Mavic, RC and Go 4. Connection made and all looks good. I haven’t had a chance to fly yet due to UK winter weather. Checked battery charges for each of the 3 batteries the one on the drone reads 3 (1 of these is me charging to 100% to check RC and Drone) the 2 in the fly more package read 1 charge each and both of these are in hibernation mode. I was aware of the feature offered by dji care refresh to supply a video of drone performance for users wishing to buy dji care when not buying new or activating within 48 hours. However on attempting to purchase and entering drone serial number I got a screen message saying  “Your aircraft has been activated over 48 hours. You cannot purchase DJI Care Refresh.Aircraft S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before”
My question is, firstly can I find out from dji what the circumstances of the ‘refurb’ were and is there a possibility they may review my application for dji care refresh, considering the batteries show this machine to have very minimal use?

2018-2-4
Use props
DougBlueSkies
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi dji Mindy, are there any administrators/moderators here who might be able to assist me? Thank you
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Doug, may I have the serial number of the drone firstly please? I will help to check the activation date, thank you.
2018-2-4
Use props
DougBlueSkies
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-4 18:43
Hi Doug, may I have the serial number of the drone firstly please? I will help to check the activation date, thank you.

Hi Mindy, thanks for your assistance. I’ve tried to PM the serial number, but I’m using an iPad and for some reason although the iOS forum app lets me post and reply to posts, it will not allow me to type or paste in personal message.. I will try again when I’m home in a few hours from my desk top computer.
Kind regards
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DougBlueSkies Posted at 2018-2-4 19:07
Hi Mindy, thanks for your assistance. I’ve tried to PM the serial number, but I’m using an iPad and for some reason although the iOS forum app lets me post and reply to posts, it will not allow me to type or paste in personal message.. I will try again when I’m home in a few hours from my desk top computer.
Kind regards

Thank you, I have received your PM, per our system, it has been activated in 2017-04-28, if you would like to purchase DJI Care refresh, you will need to take a video to verify your drone is still in perfect condition, and then send it to djicare@dji.com, the team will help you out.
2018-2-4
Use props
DougBlueSkies
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-4 19:43
Thank you, I have received your PM, per our system, it has been activated in 2017-04-28, if you would like to purchase DJI Care refresh, you will need to take a video to verify your drone is still in perfect condition, and then send it to djicare@dji.com, the team will help you out.

Hi Mindy, wow, so I CAN purchase dji refresh. i knew i would have to make the video, of course.
I had planned to follow the instructions as per the video anyway, for my own piece of mind,
thats great.
Many thanks for your help
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DougBlueSkies Posted at 2018-2-5 05:55
Hi Mindy, wow, so I CAN purchase dji refresh. i knew i would have to make the video, of course.
I had planned to follow the instructions as per the video anyway, for my own piece of mind,
thats great.

That is right, please take the video per the instruction and hope you will enjoy flying as soon as possible.
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules