Delete raw photo in editor go4
945 4 2018-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
janskrasek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114377 ft
Czechia

when I want delete cashe raw in editor go4 freezes. can not delete groups. only one photo. please, give me an advice a have more then 1000 raws
2018-2-4
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Have you tried reinstalling the app?
You should be able to delete all the cached files on your device by going into myfiles and find the location your cache files are stored in then simply delete them from there.
Look in the dji folder on your device.
2018-2-4
Use props
janskrasek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114377 ft
Czechia

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-2-4 15:31
Have you tried reinstalling the app?
You should be able to delete all the cached files on your device by going into myfiles and find the location your cache files are stored in then simply delete them from there.
Look in the dji folder on your device.

I have not reinstalled yet, video files will be deleted even after groups. when I connected to my computer, I deleted my videos on the card, I only have a picture in my application. first I have to save them and then reinstall them. I only reinstalled the ios 11.2.5 system. device is ipad air and can not get to files after connecting to pc. the video I did not get back from the card by the back software, I first have to download it from the editor to ipad and then reinstall go4.
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, please try to reinstall the APP, and format the SD card to check whether the issue remains.
2018-2-6
Use props
ser1es
lvl.1

Egypt

play store
لوكي باتشر

vshare.com
2018-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now