que causa el lag de video?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Fr4eCT7IL4HB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89 ft

Chile

Hola soy Nob, y disculpen si debi hacer algo antes como presentaciones o algo asi, el punto es que desde diciembre del 2017 obtuve mi P3A y volaba sin problemas hasta los 3800mts probado sin lag alguno, luego llegaron las actualizaciones de Dji 3.1.23 y 3.1.26 en android (con Galaxy S6, y tab s2) con ya algunos problemas de cortes de imagen (no graves) luego me hice con un ipad mini 2 y todo perfecto hasta que ios actualizo hasta 11.2.5 mas el respectivo Dji go, sin contar ademas que actualise el pajaro a 1.11.20 y el rc a 1.9.2 y todo se fue al infierno tanto en android como ios... y ahora perdi el hilo y no se realmente que configuracion anterior era la que funcionaba perfecto. Agradeceria si alguien me diera luces para recobrar una configuracion probada para el conjunto con mi ipad mini 2...    Creen que tendria que bajar el pajaro a v1.10.90 y el rc a 1.8.0? ya que tambien ahora solo tengo 8 canales... gracias
2018-2-4
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Maybe dji could install an automatic translator into the forum .
2018-2-4
Use props
Phantom One
First Officer
Flight distance : 135299 ft
United States

Or how about the person posting translate it for us?  It should be evident that most speak English here.

Translated;

Hello I am Nob, and sorry if I had to do something before as presentations or something, the point is that since December 2017 I got my P3A and flew without problems until the 3800mts tested without any lag, then came the updates of Dji 3.1.23 and 3.1.26 on android (with Galaxy S6, and tab s2) with some problems of image cuts (not serious) then I got an ipad mini 2 and everything was perfect until I upgraded to 11.2.5 plus the respective Dji go , not to mention also update the bird to 1.11.20 and the rc to 1.9.2 and everything went to hell both in android and ios ... and now I lost the thread and I do not really know what previous configuration was the one that worked perfect . I would appreciate if someone gave me lights to recover a tested configuration for the set with my iPad mini 2 ... Do you think you would have to download the bird to v1.10.90 and the rc to 1.8.0? since also now I only have 8 channels ... thanks
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Nob, I'm sorry to tell you that the P3A does not support to downgrade. Could you be more specific of your main issue in the current firmware? I'd like to help.
2018-2-6
Use props
djiuser_Fr4eCT7IL4HB
lvl.1

Chile

Thank you ... Lag problems, green screen or nothing simply and constant disconnections ... to test and degraded ios from 11.2.5 up to 11.2 with ipad mini 2 The same I did in android with Galaxy S6 (thinking it was ios the problem, I realized that with android also happened) then I started to degrade Dji Go from 3.1.27 testing until I get to v3.1.22 and finally version 3.1.24 is the one that works best, but the problems of delay persist from time to time in when
I have RC v1.9.2 and the bird on v1.11.20 ... I just want to know who causes this problem because before updating everything worked great ... I hope the translation is good (and how unfortunate is that we Latinos should always adapt to English, even when they're here for a walk)
2018-2-6
Use props
Phantom One
First Officer
United States

djiuser_Fr4eCT7IL4HB Posted at 2018-2-6 10:06
Thank you ... Lag problems, green screen or nothing simply and constant disconnections ... to test and degraded ios from 11.2.5 up to 11.2 with ipad mini 2 The same I did in android with Galaxy S6 (thinking it was ios the problem, I realized that with android also happened) then I started to degrade Dji Go from 3.1.27 testing until I get to v3.1.22 and finally version 3.1.24 is the one that works best, but the problems of delay persist from time to time in when
I have RC v1.9.2 and the bird on v1.11.20 ... I just want to know who causes this problem because before updating everything worked great ... I hope the translation is good (and how unfortunate is that we Latinos should always adapt to English, even when they're here for a walk)

You don't have to adapt, but if you want help don't just assume we will adapt for you!  How's that?  Pretty arrogant if you ask me
2018-2-6
Use props
Phantom One
First Officer
United States

Oh, and by the way, your welcome for translating for you thus far, it won't happen again!
2018-2-6
Use props
LordCrist
lvl.1

Chile

Phantom One Posted at 2018-2-6 10:37
You don't have to adapt, but if you want help don't just assume we will adapt for you!  How's that?  Pretty arrogant if you ask me

arrogant? I did not say that we should speak English, I speak Spanish ... and I must google to ask you. I ask for help because DJI sells ....., otherwise it would not be like that, just see how many today have problems with these innesesarias updates that only degrade products that already worked well, it just sounds like marketing to reinforce the new models.
2018-2-6
Use props
LordCrist
lvl.1

Chile

Well, as arrogant I ask for help again, today I did the last tests with the following versions: Ipad mini 2 with iOS 11.2 Dji Go v3.1.24 RC v1.9.2 bird v1.11.20 ... video cache disconnected in the app and hard 5 minutes without problems, then black screen 30 meters away ... restart the RC in full flight and nothing, then restart Dji Go and nothing either ... then clearly the problem is in the bird and its version 1.11.20
PS I should mention that it has been tested since the dji go version 3.1.23 until the last 3.1.27 and the one that worked best was in v3.1.24
Now, can I degrade the RC and the Bird to 1.10.90 and 1.8.0 respectively?
Flight to thank the help.
2018-2-6
Use props
LordCrist
lvl.1

Chile

or they could also help me to enable the 32 channels because now I only have 8 I do not live in Europe, I do not have restrictions, it is like in the USA before I traveled 4km and 500mts of altitude without any problem! ... I am very disappointed of DJI
2018-2-6
Use props
LordCrist
lvl.1

Chile

Thank you DJi are a real disaster! ... A simple Xiaomi my drone would cause much less inconvenience at half price, a shame ....y traducido gentilmente para uds GOOGLE
2018-2-7
Use props
LordCrist
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-6 00:55
Hello Nob, I'm sorry to tell you that the P3A does not support to downgrade. Could you be more specific of your main issue in the current firmware? I'd like to help.

Hello Susan, I'm still waiting for your help, I tell you to install version 1.11.30 and correct the problems of esc, but video crashes continue, even disabling the video cache, both on Android with Galaxy S6 and ios with iPad mini 2 ... I would greatly appreciate your help or guide ... I need my drone back please!
2018-2-8
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

LordCrist  ¿intentate reinstalar la DJI GO app?
2018-2-8
Use props
LordCrist
lvl.1

Chile

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2018-2-8 11:03
LordCrist  ¿intentate reinstalar la DJI GO app?

Hello, thanks for answering! and installed from v3.1.28 to v3.1.5 on android ... and in the same and tested up to 3 times the same time, turning on, off and restarting both the RC, CA and the samart or ipad ... ios download from 11.2.5 to 11.2 and all the same ... black screen and continuous video interferences ... I do not know what to do anymore, and I always disable the video cache. Thank you
2018-2-8
Use props
LordCrist
lvl.1

Chile

Well, well, I decided to contact Apple and they kindly took care of me, and guess what? the problem is DJI, DJI ... they contacted directly (apple support) to Dji and case rersuelto, what I do not understand is that here in this forum do not handle that information and attention so cordial and timely ... Moral never buy more DJI products
2018-2-8
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

aqui ayudamos los usuarios con mas experiencia, pero los moderadores mas bien poco ... una pena lo de este foro ...
2018-2-9
Use props
LordCrist
lvl.1

Chile

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2018-2-9 04:34
aqui ayudamos los usuarios con mas experiencia, pero los moderadores mas bien poco ... una pena lo de este foro ...

So, in any case I solved the problem by rejecting RC and CA even though I see 8 channels and I know that when I was 32 I was much better ... but now it's 95% so this week I'll try to open up to 32 channels and I know that will improve even more, I do not want to touch Dji Go 3.1.24 or my iPad mini 2 in 11.2 two weeks giving me head and I do not want more, now I just want to know what versions of Dji Go would go better on the iP
2018-2-9
Use props
LordCrist
lvl.1

Chile

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2018-2-9 04:34

haaa y veo que eres de España! ...entonces te puedo responder en español y no te molestaras? jajaja
2018-2-9
Use props
Phantom One
First Officer
United States

Sarcasm will not get you any help
2018-2-9
Use props
LordCrist
lvl.1

Chile

Phantom One Posted at 2018-2-9 07:42
Sarcasm will not get you any help

I already solved it thanks to Apple, and you only respond to brag. Mr. Phantom One that sounds like an extra arrogant truth? and it sure does not bother you that Dji Go is not in Spanish ... by the way, thanks for your valuable help!
2018-2-9
Use props
Phantom One
First Officer
United States

Your welcome!
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

LordCrist Posted at 2018-2-9 06:54
So, in any case I solved the problem by rejecting RC and CA even though I see 8 channels and I know that when I was 32 I was much better ... but now it's 95% so this week I'll try to open up to 32 channels and I know that will improve even more, I do not want to touch Dji Go 3.1.24 or my iPad mini 2 in 11.2 two weeks giving me head and I do not want more, now I just want to know what versions of Dji Go would go better on the iP

I'm sorry for the late response due to the holiday. Anyway, nice to know you have figured out the issue finally. If there are any technical issues, welcome to contact DJI Support from here: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules