is the pilot only one who can command with gestures DJI Mavic Air?
747 2 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
annazoom
New
Croatia

Hi. We all heared about amazing new gestures that Spark and Mavic Air can do but there are sometimes people around pilot when he/she operates drone who come to watch from their interest or they just appear and annoy no matter how far you went from the crowd.I wonder if drone recognizes only the pilot and reacts to only his/her gesture commands, if not
what would happen if someone unknown behind me start to play with gestures? I think it`s important that drone recognizes pilot because it can be dangerous if anyone could command someone`s elses drone. Thank you
2018-2-5
Use props
lovec1990
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36158 ft
Slovenia

As far i know Drone Locks on You so normaly it would not obey second person, but Mavic air has A gesture that allows you too give control too other person.
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the control will be switched to another if your hands towards the floor. Also, make sure you are not blocked when there are other people. You can check the front LEDs to confirm the status.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic%20Air/Mavic%20Air%20User%20Manual%20v1.0.pdf
Switching Control.png
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules