Custom Sunshade
1386 7 2015-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jason
lvl.1

United States

Made a custom sunshade for the Inspire Remote & iPhone 6+... thought  you'd like to have a look.

Inspire Sunshade

Inspire Sunshade

2015-4-28
Use props
blackbox
lvl.3

Switzerland

NIce! Any instructions or details on how you did it?
2015-4-28
Use props
jason
lvl.1

United States

Looks like I'll be making a few more, so I'll post a how to as I make the next batch.
2015-4-28
Use props
roy
lvl.2

United States

Great. I'd love to know how you made it so I can make a sun shade for my Nexus 7.
2015-4-30
Use props
GENETTICO
lvl.3

United States

roy@netraction. Posted at 2015-4-30 17:26
Great. I'd love to know how you made it so I can make a sun shade for my Nexus 7.

Grea job... Is it foldable?what mateials?  i just made the second version of one design I had made... i will post it in a bit! Thanks for sharing!
2015-4-30
Use props
Bob Marley
lvl.4

United States

GENETTICO Posted at 2015-5-1 05:09
Grea job... Is it foldable?
i just made the second version of one design I had made... i will post it in a bit...

You can clearly see it's not foldable, (like yours).
Please don't hijack this man's thread (by posting your stuff on it).
We are interested in Jason's custom sunshade, (we have already seen yours multiple times,).
You are always posting links to YOUR stuff on other's threads, (we know you're great OK?)

Jason, I am looking for an immediate cure to my problem of lack of sunshade.
I really like that light weight, but firm looking foam.
It looks very cut able, and glue able.
Can you please tell us what the material is and where you purchased it?

Looking forward to building your DIY sunshade, can't wait for your instructions, (looks awesome too, not home made)

Bob Marley
2015-4-30
Use props
GENETTICO
lvl.3

United States

Bob Marley Posted at 2015-5-1 11:24
You can clearly see it's not foldable, (like yours).
Please don't hijack this man's thread (by po ...

Hahaha!! Not done it...and I'm sure the vets here can attest to who has done what..  But...Whatever you say Bob! Let's respect Jason's post  and leave it at that so it does not become one of your usual rants threads ok? I don't disrespect.. please try and return the same.

Jason,
Out of respect I will not post on this thread anymore as I can see it becoming  hundreds of  posts going back and forth on useless unrelated posts... I still would like to see the write up on the DIY and if you could answer what I guess I stupidly cannot so obviously tell by the picture... Is it foldable? Or somehow can it be dissasembled? And what materials did you use?
2015-4-30
Use props
roy
lvl.2

United States

jason@circa75.c Posted at 2015-4-29 06:17
Looks like I'll be making a few more, so I'll post a how to as I make the next batch.

Any update? Would love to learn how you made this!
2015-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules