DJI Go4 Facebook live stream doesn’t work.
2355 4 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snow_2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240443 ft
Australia

Hi everyone,
I’ve got DJI Mavic Pro since March last year and I never used Live stream function. Last week I decided to try it but something went wrong. The sign was blinking “Connecting” and it was in white colour and the time was frozen  on 00:00. My phone is iPhone 6s. I watched a lot of videos in YouTube how to do Facebook live stream and everything seemed very easy but maybe not for me.

I used my wife’s phone (iPhone 7 Plus) which is with last iOS but the situation was same. I’ve got DJI Osmo and I can’t do Facebook or  YouTube live stream too. I can’t figure out how to setup something in my accounts, probably there is my issue.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Regards

2018-2-5
Use props
Alberto83
New

Spain

Hi, with the latest DJI Go 4 version 4.2.5 and latest firmware installed on Mavic Pro, the drone can't connect to my iphone with software 11.2.5, any solutions for that? Write me to movify@movify.es
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, have you enabled internet connection for the app and ensure that the cellular is available when doing the live stream? If yes, would you mind providing me with the operating screen recording of this case and the version of your DJI GO 4 app. I would like to check. Thank you.
2018-2-5
Use props
Snow_2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240443 ft
Australia

Hello again,

I reinstalled DJI GO and DJI GO4 apps and now I can do Facebook live stream but only with my Mavic which is very good. However my OSMO still having problem when I try to do Facebook live stream. Please follow my attachment video.
iPhone 7 Plus - latest iOS
Osmo - latest firmware. 1.11.2.70

DJI GO 3.1.27

Regards

2018-2-6
Use props
johnny fiveo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2997710 ft
  • >>>

Snow, did you ever find out the issue?
2018-7-1