Pictures come out too small
3685 7 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blkwlfnish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 450810 ft
Canada

Hi i am new to the drone world and was wondering why the picture size is different everytime i fly my drone. Some times the picture size is 160x128 7.7kb and some times it comes out larger 0.7mp 960x720 143.9kb
What am I doing wrong....please help
2018-2-5
Use props
Not_That_Nic_Sparks
lvl.3
Flight distance : 158045 ft
United States

Can you upload an example? I have this feeling that is the thumbnail image generated by the gallery.
2018-2-5
Use props
rimza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

The image quality can be set by DJI Go 4 app setting, tap the equalizer icon on the right hand side of the camera view screen.
2018-2-5
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

You are likely just looking in your phone's memory for where the DJI app keeps samples.  Download the picture from the Spark's memory card.  Or click on the photo album in the DJI go app with the Spark connected.  Then select the picture you want and click on download original.  

My spark pictures are 3968x2976 at 8 meg or so.
2018-2-5
Use props
jimm00re
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1277503 ft
United States

Yes, that has to be one of the thumbnails, while the spark is connected and your in the gallery hit the download button in the lower left corner. One can also pull the camera card and import photos like a camera. If you need more info its in the manual.
2018-2-5
Use props
blkwlfnish
lvl.1
Canada

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-2-5 07:54
You are likely just looking in your phone's memory for where the DJI app keeps samples.  Download the picture from the Spark's memory card.  Or click on the photo album in the DJI go app with the Spark connected.  Then select the picture you want and click on download original.  

My spark pictures are 3968x2976 at 8 meg or so.

wow thanks for your response, like I said I am new to this so any advice is good advice
2018-2-5
Use props
blkwlfnish
lvl.1
Canada

jimm00re Posted at 2018-2-5 07:54
Yes, that has to be one of the thumbnails, while the spark is connected and your in the gallery hit the download button in the lower left corner. One can also pull the camera card and import photos like a camera. If you need more info its in the manual.

thank you, I will look into that
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the quality pictures are saved in the SD card. You can connect the aircraft to download these photos. Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules