For Those That Have Gotten Their P3 - How's The Manual?
1446 8 2015-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnlega
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Anyone want to scan it and post it......   

Just kidding, I'm sure it will be out soon.

John
2015-4-28
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

It will.  The iOS App has thrown a kink into our timing.  Sorry.  Please be patient.
2015-4-28
Use props
cheong
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2778799 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

@tahoe_ed Does you have an android ver for the P3 ?
2015-4-28
Use props
josh
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-4-29 06:15
It will.  The iOS App has thrown a kink into our timing.  Sorry.  Please be patient.

Thanks for the update @Tahoe_ed! Is the update at least in the review process or was more work needed?
2015-4-28
Use props
josh
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-4-29 06:15

Thanks for the update @Tahoe_ed! Is the update at least in the review process or was more work needed?
2015-4-28
Use props
pooljunki
lvl.2
Flight distance : 641148 ft
United States

cheong Posted at 2015-4-29 07:16
@tahoe_ed Does you have an android ver for the P3 ?

not positive but almost positive android does work. As for Apple i think Ed said hopefuly in a couple days.
2015-4-28
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have some new information.

REDACTED.

I have been informed that one of our engineers has made a misstatement to Apple. That has caused the delay. I apologies for my previous statement that the delay was caused by Apple that was not correct. We are working with Apple to correct the situation and will inform our users when the App is available. Again I am so sorry for misleading our users on this matter and was relying on the most resent data that was available to me. I am most embarrassed. DJI as a company will make this right. My apologies and please feel free to comment. It is my fault.
2015-4-28
Use props
rogeruzun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325659 ft
United States

When will I be able to get the Android app for my P3 Pro?  The copter arrived today but I can't use it without the app.  Is there going to be an update of the Pilot app soon on the google play store, or how exactly do I get the new app?  What do I search for in the Google Play Store or how do I get a link to P3 downloads?

-Roger Uzun
2015-4-28
Use props
mike
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The manuals are now available here:
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download
2015-4-29
Use props