Camera
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1417 ft
Australia

Hi I have 2 drones ,a P4 and a P4A I liked the colour setting "Vivid" on my P4 but the P4A does not have that setting, how would I set the P4A to get the same type of Vivid Colours?
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Porkhunt, Vivid has been removed in P4A, you can choose Warm to get the similar effect.
2018-2-5
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-5 18:56
Hi Porkhunt, Vivid has been removed in P4A, you can choose Warm to get the similar effect.

Thank you for your quick reply
2018-2-5
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

Why not shoot to reproduce what is actually there?
2018-2-6
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Australia

PeteHB Posted at 2018-2-6 00:49
Why not shoot to reproduce what is actually there?

It is called "Enhancement" Just like you combing your hair b4 you go out!
2018-2-6
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

If you wish to show what is not there better to do it in post production editing.
2018-2-7
Use props
embayweather
Second Officer
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

PeteHB Posted at 2018-2-7 05:06
If you wish to show what is not there better to do it in post production editing.

I would agree then you can have the original and play as much as you like with a copy. Certainly what I do. I then process in Luminar where there are special presets for drones or Aurora.
2018-2-7
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Australia

embayweather Posted at 2018-2-7 05:38
I would agree then you can have the original and play as much as you like with a copy. Certainly what I do. I then process in Luminar where there are special presets for drones or Aurora.

What is Luminar?
2018-2-9
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Australia

PeteHB Posted at 2018-2-7 05:06

You don't get it do you!  When I used Vivid with my old P4 the colours were pretty much exactly as they were when you looked at it with your eye. With the P4 Advanced the reproduction was "Wishy Washy rubbish  thats why I wanted to get it more realistic!!!! I am not trying to make something that is not there!!! Just trying to get the damn thing to reproduce what i see with my own eyes.
2018-2-10
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

Porkhunt Posted at 2018-2-10 00:36
You don't get it do you!  When I used Vivid with my old P4 the colours were pretty much exactly as they were when you looked at it with your eye. With the P4 Advanced the reproduction was "Wishy Washy rubbish  thats why I wanted to get it more realistic!!!! I am not trying to make something that is not there!!! Just trying to get the damn thing to reproduce what i see with my own eyes.

If you get the white balance correct  and exposure correct then there is reason that you will not reproduce what is there. Vivid is exactly what it says an artificial enhancement that you have no control over it is either on or off.
Get it right at the start then if you wish to do anything else do it in PP where you at least have a measure of control.
2018-2-10
Use props
embayweather
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Sorry for the delay in replying but I have been quite ill.
Luminar is a very effective, and cheap, image processor which many believe rivals Photoshop. I has some work to do to get to that point but well worth a look at Luminar.

Try the free trial and see what you think.
2018-2-10
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Australia

PeteHB Posted at 2018-2-10 01:10
If you get the white balance correct  and exposure correct then there is reason that you will not reproduce what is there. Vivid is exactly what it says an artificial enhancement that you have no control over it is either on or off.
Get it right at the start then if you wish to do anything else do it in PP where you at least have a measure of control.

Thank you
2018-2-10
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Australia

embayweather Posted at 2018-2-10 05:38
Luminar is a very effective, and cheap, image processor which many believe rivals Photoshop. I has some work to do to get to that point but well worth a look at Luminar.

Thank you I hope you get better soon
2018-2-10
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2

embayweather Posted at 2018-2-10 05:38

Hope you are a bit better now
2018-6-25
Use props
embayweather
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Got rid of one problem and then acquired another. I do so looooove getting old. Thank you for your kindness. The best I can say is that today is a good day.
2018-6-27
Use props
Porkhunt
lvl.2
Australia

embayweather Posted at 6-27 03:47
Got rid of one problem and then acquired another. I do so looooove getting old. Thank you for your kindness. The best I can say is that today is a good day.

Yes that is true!  You will be getting colder over there! We are getting warmer here!
2018-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules