Aerial view of Florianópolis, SC, Brazil (Bridge under renovation)
737 16 2018-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MPREUTER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4678 ft
Brazil

Picture I would like to share with you.
org_7a00.jpg
2018-2-7
Use props
djiuser_fZpTdapj0ADm
New

Argentina

That's a really cool shot! I'm tripping to Florianopolis next week, I'm into GoPro since a couple of years, but now I want to add a little extra with a drone. I probably get a Spark. And I was wondering if the price is rasonable in Brazil (I'm from Argentina) Thank you!
2018-2-7
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

very nice picture, thanks for sharing
2018-2-7
Use props
Lee Moon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

Excellent shot! Thank you.
2018-2-7
Use props
warubikku
First Officer
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
United States

Great contribution, to see views from places some people never see.
2018-2-7
Use props
mtnlandpix
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Great picture, thanks for sharing.
2018-2-7
Use props
ArnoSpark
Second Officer
Kenya

Amazing capture
2018-2-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great pic!      
2018-2-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice picture!
2018-2-7
Use props
MPREUTER
lvl.3
Brazil

Thanks a lot, fellows.
2018-2-8
Use props
MPREUTER
lvl.3
Brazil

djiuser_fZpTdapj0ADm Posted at 2018-2-7 09:47
That's a really cool shot! I'm tripping to Florianopolis next week, I'm into GoPro since a couple of years, but now I want to add a little extra with a drone. I probably get a Spark. And I was wondering if the price is rasonable in Brazil (I'm from Argentina) Thank you!

The price is more inviting in the neighboring country: Paraguay
2018-2-8
Use props
seanie2322
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2356873 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Very nice crisp clean image. The spark is great for photos in the right light
2018-2-8
Use props
dji TO88
Second Officer

Canada

Nice shot, Thanks for posting.
2018-2-8
Use props
martinvidal90
New

Argentina

MPREUTER Posted at 2018-2-8 11:23
The price is more inviting in the neighboring country: Paraguay

Thanks a lot! I will try my luck at the airport free shop haha! In that case, I'm gonna be doing some aerial shots without any experience... That freaks me out a little bit, but I think I will be able to handle it. At least some easy shots, trying to be the less risky posibly. I know this is not the right thread to ask this, but since you are from Brazil (and please let me say to you, I love your country!) I would like to know the restrictions to fly. We will be doing some kayaking mostly at the beach of Cachoeira Do Bom Jesus, because of the quiet water there. But we love to spend time in a lot of beaches, like Praia Brava (waves are fun!) and of course I don't wanna be the annoying guy flying a drone, so I would like to shot mostly at the "golden hour" the natural "orange & teal"... So again, so sorry if this kind of questions are not allowed in this kind of threads, and thanks a lot for your reply!
2018-2-8
Use props
Wreo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 531014 ft
Canada

Nice pic! Been there before, brings back good memories!
2018-2-8
Use props
MPREUTER
lvl.3
Brazil

martinvidal90 Posted at 2018-2-8 14:16
Thanks a lot! I will try my luck at the airport free shop haha! In that case, I'm gonna be doing some aerial shots without any experience... That freaks me out a little bit, but I think I will be able to handle it. At least some easy shots, trying to be the less risky posibly. I know this is not the right thread to ask this, but since you are from Brazil (and please let me say to you, I love your country!) I would like to know the restrictions to fly. We will be doing some kayaking mostly at the beach of Cachoeira Do Bom Jesus, because of the quiet water there. But we love to spend time in a lot of beaches, like Praia Brava (waves are fun!) and of course I don't wanna be the annoying guy flying a drone, so I would like to shot mostly at the "golden hour" the natural "orange & teal"... So again, so sorry if this kind of questions are not allowed in this kind of threads, and thanks a lot for your reply!

I did not quite understand the question about restrictions. But if I understand correctly, the restrictions in Brazil work exactly like anywhere in the world. Just stay away from the airports.
2018-2-9
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool, thanks for sharing!
2019-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules