Do they repair drones at the stores?
664 6 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
motovula
lvl.2
South Korea

Does anyone know if they repair drones at the stores?  I'll be near the flagship store in Hong Kong.

2018-2-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That’s a good question but we have DJI service centres in Europe. I doubt they will have the facilities to carry out diagnostic tests and repairs in the HK store but will have a direct line of connection to the service centre IN Shenzhen so it could be a drop off point I guess rather than shipping - will be interesting to know and will be great if DJI has a flag ship store in London one day!  
2018-2-8
Use props
motovula
lvl.2
South Korea

Looks like they have something called "quick service" there.  But you have to book an appointment online.  This is maddening, I have a drone that's never flown for more than a few seconds all because of firmware that won't update.  
2018-2-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Probably an in-house technician who will evaluate the situation then ship it for you if he/she can’t do a quick fix. Make the appointment and take it from there.
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

motovula Posted at 2018-2-8 03:07
Looks like they have something called "quick service" there.  But you have to book an appointment online.  This is maddening, I have a drone that's never flown for more than a few seconds all because of firmware that won't update.

Sorry for the unexpected experience. I would recommend you change a wifi environment to update your drone. Or you can connect your drone with DJI Assistant 2 to update it. Users need to book the service so that we can make sure that solving the case as soon as possible.
2018-2-8
Use props
motovula
lvl.2
South Korea

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-8 04:07
Sorry for the unexpected experience. I would recommend you change a wifi environment to update your drone. Or you can connect your drone with DJI Assistant 2 to update it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmWvxeSp7E&t=7s

Already tried....

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1179711

I'm pretty sure I have a lemon on my hands
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Or you can provide us the flight data and the black box by DJI Assistant 2 for further analysis. Thanks for your support.

2018-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules