3380 12 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kwinni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104291 ft
Germany

Hey People,
im looking for my first drone. I want to use it for making some short Movies about different places i travel to. So a big Phantom is not an option. My price range covers dji spark fly more combo and the Dji Mavic Air normal with maybe 1 additional Battery. I made a little comparison, did i forget anything?

Compare

Compare

2018-2-8
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Yes the mavic pro (980 euro), much more range and flightime
2018-2-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You may want to revisit the Sparks camera features given that the panorama mode and shallow focus was first introduced on the Spark. The max speeds are also wrong. The flight modes are missing several on each. OA system not mentioned. Both come with travel bags for protection. Spark does have camera settings but not resolution or frame rate. And I'd include the Mavic Pro and Platinum.
2018-2-8
Use props
Kwinni
lvl.2
Germany

Hello A CW
the max Speed is in normal mode not Sport mode. With flight modes i just wanted to show that i personally really like that Palm launching and landing feature and that the Mavic Air dont have it. The other flightmodes are not that important for me. The better Active Track on the Mavic air is good too. The rest ist just a nice to have.
Mavic Pro is just not in my Price range because when i buy the Air i just go for the normal not the fly more combo.
2018-2-8
Use props
Kwinni
lvl.2
Germany

So this Compare Picture is just on my personal thoughts
2018-2-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kwinni Posted at 2018-2-8 04:26
So this Compare Picture is just on my personal thoughts

I see - you didn't write that in your post when you asked if you missed anything. I wouldn't know what you've missed if you are only making comparisons that are personal to you. And to be clear, the Mavic Air is a clear upgrade over the Spark.
2018-2-8
Use props
Kwinni
lvl.2
Germany

Okay Sorry for that im new here
2018-2-8
Use props
lovec1990
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36158 ft
Slovenia

Kwinni Air is on whole diffrent level compared too Spark, becouse Air has improved camera,more sensors, APAS and its price even makes PRO look alittle bad. I would choose Air
2018-2-8
Use props
Kwinni
lvl.2
Germany

Alright, thanks ! i guess i just have to wait now for the Educational Discount for the Mavic Air to save some cash
2018-2-8
Use props
Kwinni
lvl.2
Germany

Alright i bought the Mavic Air single Version yesterday Combo was sold out at my local store
2018-2-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Field of view of the Air is larger than the spark. Might be handy if you are in places where you can't fly so high.
Flight time.
Various camera settings on the Air.
2018-2-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Kwinni Posted at 2018-2-8 22:10
Alright i bought the Mavic Air single Version yesterday  Combo was sold out at my local store

Ah, so I was too late. But you made a good decision if you ask me
2018-2-9
Use props
SebastianShaw
lvl.1

Georgia

You can find more detailed comparison of DJI Mavic Air vs Spark here. BTW you have made perfect choice!
2018-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules