Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
strange gimbal activitiy
491 6 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Another issue i noticed yesterday was the goggles lose connection at a bout 20ft away, and the gimbal would turn to the left as far as it would go then flick back to center and repeat, it kept doing this until i broight the p4p back down again and turned it off and back on again, didnt happen again but i would like to know the cause please? fw beta .301
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Bashy, please tell me the version of your app and the firmware of your goggles. Any interference around your drone? Did you shoot a video when you have this situation? Please provide us for further check. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-9
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, the app was 4.2.4 or 5 its now on 6, the goggles firmware is the latest thats out now, the P4P is on .301 beta, im not overly fussed about it but it would be nice to know the cause so that i can perhaps work around it
2018-2-9
Use props
wachirarat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 653770 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Yes, the very same problem. Plus mine now can’t update FW or even the flight restrictions f NFZ. Every time say not succeed and ask to retry.
Cant update and can’t go back! Can’t do anything now!
Gimbal on my P4pro keep turning left too. Tried to contact DJI to help but no success. Not helping at all and my unit just gone and thats my money!
Consult the local distributor and tried change new camera module. Been looking good for 10 minutes and back to faults again.
All happened after I connect goggle to my P4pro.
2018-2-9
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Bashy Posted at 2018-2-9 02:18
Hi, the app was 4.2.4 or 5 its now on 6, the goggles firmware is the latest thats out now, the P4P is on .301 beta, im not overly fussed about it but it would be nice to know the cause so that i can perhaps work around it

Hey bashy my drone started doing that without the goggles i ended up after awhile having gimbal motor overloads i ended up sending it in for repairs.
2018-2-9
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Perhaps the goggles part is just a coincidence, thats what it looks like , i think we got ourselves another hookey firmware by the sounds of it,  At what point did yours occur? mine was pretty much after take off i think, i was faffing trying to get the goggles to work and thats when i noticed no connection to the goggles and the camera/gimbal doing the dance...
2018-2-9
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-9 02:14
Bashy, please tell me the version of your app and the firmware of your goggles. Any interference around your drone? Did you shoot a video when you have this situation? Please provide us for further check. Thanks for your support.

Hi Elektra, looks like im not the only one, sadly no video was shot of this issue but i think my explanation should hope fully be enough, basically connection lost and gimbal kept turning all the way to the right, the quick back to center, then gently back to the right
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules