No image
571 4 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
userf614c32a57
lvl.1
Czechia

HELLo guys.Can you help me? My phantom flyes normaly but without image on my phone.Gimbal status is normal.Camera going uo a down but no image :/i have latest updates.the green light on gimbal doesnt work and the camera menu on right side in dji app is grey cant use this.does anybody knows whats wrong?? Thanks a lot
2018-2-9
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Have you tried reisntall the app ? In te app ... untick the cache option when recording ( you dont need)
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please tell me the model of your drone. And provide a screenshot with the error message of the image screen. Please keep us updated, thanks.
2018-2-9
Use props
userf614c32a57
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-9 01:59
Hi, there. Please tell me the model of your drone. And provide a screenshot with the error message of the image screen. Please keep us updated, thanks.

Phantom 3 Advance and when i want to update my phantom and put sd card in nothing hapened red or green lights on camera no shows
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

userf614c32a57 Posted at 2018-3-1 02:35
Phantom 3 Advance[view_image] and when i want to update my phantom and put sd card in nothing hapened red or green lights on camera no shows

I just read your new post and sorry that this cannot be figured out remotely: https://forum.dji.com/thread-138290-1-1.html Please send it in for diagnosis.
2018-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules