1662 6 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rappal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107635 ft
Italy

Hi all,
I write this little post, just to ask one simple question.
Normally, when I do a Firmware update, or when I switch ON my Mavic at home to try differents settings, the Ventilation of the aircraft starts normally. Today, when I've done my firmware update with RC Controller and Cellphone (in wifi), the ventilation or cooling sistem of the mavic didn't start and actually the aircraft is very very hot in the inferior side (base) and also the Update has stopped since more than 30' at 56% on upgrading procedure. This is normal ? This two problems are related ? I have to contact the support directly ? Thanks to everyone who can help me.

Kind Regards  

2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Rappal, please connect the drone, RC and app and see if there is an error message on it. And for the firmware update, please restart the drone and update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 again. And please check if the firmware can be updated successfully. If it fails, please provide me with the error code or the screenshot of it. I would like to check. And there are further issues, you can also try to contact our support directly. Thanks. http://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-10
Use props
Rappal
lvl.2
Italy

Ok, I have try again, RC controller write SYS WARNING CHECK APP, and the APP need to be updated, I start the update. I give you other info soon.
2018-2-10
Use props
Rappal
lvl.2
Italy

Today I can update the firmware but the fan dont start again and mavic go in overheating, he say me problems with down sensors. The base is untouchable, too hot.
2018-2-12
Use props
Rappal
lvl.2
Italy

The dron today after my last test restart his overheating and say me a multiple errors about all sensors below and also the compass. I think is the temperature cause this.
2018-2-13
Use props
Rappal
lvl.2
Italy

Without any other support I will send the drone for warrantly because the fan of drone dont start, I have everytime IMU and compass error due to the overheating. Is not normal.
2018-2-19
Use props
fans7f0b1a43
New
Cabo Verde

Hello Rappal,

I have the same problem.
Finally, what was the issue? Did you fix the problem?

Thanks in advance.
2021-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules