4k problem with x4s
1251 5 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1430236 ft
Dominican Republic

Greetings community:  I am presenting a problem ... when I try to change to resolution 4k: 4,096 x 2160 the camera is deactivated and restarted ... when I put it 4k: 3840 x 2160 - 2.7k - 1080p there does not happen any problem.  this was lately and I do not have pending updates of both the team and the app.  Team: inspire 2 x x4s  Thank you for your attention.
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please provide a screenshot of the firmware info in your app. What is the model of your SD card? You can enter general setting-about and have one. I would recommend you flash the firmware with DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us updated, thank.   
2018-2-9
Use props
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-9 23:36
Hi, there. Please provide a screenshot of the firmware info in your app. What is the model of your SD card? You can enter general setting-about and have one. I would recommend you flash the firmware with DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us updated, thank.

Greetings. Sorry for the delay .. I've been very busy in work. update, use different memories, there are no updates to the app .. the current version I have on my ipad is 4.2.6.

Even the problem is present.
2018-2-14
Use props
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-9 23:36
Hi, there. Please provide a screenshot of the firmware info in your app. What is the model of your SD card? You can enter general setting-about and have one. I would recommend you flash the firmware with DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us updated, thank.

Breaking News!

after having no result ... I got an android phone with the app and there if I could change to the 4k full resolution ... apparently it is a problem of the app in ios ... after connecting again my iPad there also I solve the problem ... rare but good thing is already solved ... let's hope it does not happen again.
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

erickgraphs Posted at 2018-2-14 14:45
Breaking News!

after having no result ... I got an android phone with the app and there if I could change to the 4k full resolution ... apparently it is a problem of the app in ios ... after connecting again my iPad there also I solve the problem ... rare but good thing is already solved ... let's hope it does not happen again.

Glad you solve it. Have fun!
2018-2-28
Use props
Anderjon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I also now have this exact problem. Trying to change from any other res to 4096 x 2160 4K I experience:

1. The camera pauses, the picture goes black and white with a frozen image
2. It appears to re-boot and the camera switches from video to photo mode
3. 4096 becomes highlighted for a brief period
4. The camera switches back to Video mode and the res goes back to whatever setting I started with (never stays in 4096)

All other res settings are available, just not 4096.

Any news on the next firmware update to address this?

(Equipment is X4S, MicroSD, iPad Pro)
2018-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules